Command & Conquer 3; Tiberium Wars

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
C&C is a game i grew up on, with the first release being in 1995, and i was bought it for either christmas or my birthday, either one doesnt matter, i've played the series for 12 years.

The latest release is the biggest, and argueably the best, from age 5 i was fighting Nod to make sure the GDI got the Tiberium, and then, the control over humanity as it was put back then with the release of Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn.

Next came the installment of Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, which again saw GDI Vs. Nod and in entered for a massive part Kane, GDI's biggest worry!

225px-Cc_screen_kane.jpg

C&C: Renegade was a big disappointment for me, as well as many fans who had followed the series right through, i enjoyed it as it wasnt a first person shooter so this i didnt even buy, but true to listening to consumers, the proposed 2 extra first person shooters were cancelled.

Now it brings me to the third version of GDI Vs. Nod, and its even bigger, and oh so much better. I have for the first time ever bought this game on a differnt platfrom from PC, i bought it on Xbox 360 and at times it looks like your watching a sureal fight from a birds eye view, 10/10 is my call and its massively enjoyable, and so much harder.

I played on a skirmish as i do before i go into the missions, and usually i can sweep up the GDI (Playing as Nod) in 20 minutes, but this game is stupendously hard, and it took me nearly an hour to penetrate through and damage anything seriously, air attacks where shot down, men and vehicle attacks returned to base badly injured and special attacks such as the atom bomb didnt do anything due to the un-ability to follow it up with land attacks, so i had to rack my brains and be clever! Well worth a buy, or at least a rent!

Obviously those who are with me and have played these games will be saying, hang on, what about the other games, such as Red Alert, where the Allies took on the Soviets in an attempt to throw them from the power, well it isnt the same series, but yes, i found these games probably more enjoyable than the GDI/Nod battles!

command-conquer-3-tiberium-wars-1.jpg

RedAlertScreenshot.jpg

Sorry about the rant, but i just wondered if anyone else grew up with these if there similar age group? Im not usually into stratagy as i get bored, but this is just awesome, and the second screne i posted is what Red Alert looked like, ah the days of sitting in with mates trashing it out ;) Loved 'em!!

See the differnce in graphics, awesome!

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Heard good things about them but not my sort of thing I don't think.
Apparently C&C can be very very addictive!

It is :p But im not getting hooked, got to finish college and collect lots of money in the summer :p

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I played and completed the Kane edition. Its a great game tbh and I will be playing it gain on my future pc.

Users who are viewing this thread