Community Creations AC13

nahid

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are we going to have Community Creations in the game? so we can download players.

Eventually but it depends on file formats and usually takes a while. No demo so no headstart either.

I don't think so that they will have it,because no body has mentioned it yet in the Forum. but whats the files format thing means sir?

Well, if you look at previous cricket games, each one has had it's own file formats encapsulating the different elements of the game - models, textures, sounds etc. It usually takes a while like Colin mentioned to figure things out but I'm pretty sure that once the game's out, guys like him and AB will come up with a solution to incorporate our creations in game :)

Well, if you look at previous cricket games, each one has had it's own file formats encapsulating the different elements of the game - models, textures, sounds etc. It usually takes a while like Colin mentioned to figure things out but I'm pretty sure that once the game's out, guys like him and AB will come up with a solution to incorporate our creations in game :)

Hopefullyy that would be pretty good

No demo so no headstart either.

Someone want to give Matt $20 a tram ticket and a crowbar to go... erm... "borrow" the goods from Trickstar? I've got the crowbar spare...

Community Creations Need Functioning Active Servers 24 hours.

Even Big Corporations Fail in this segment, since the load is very heavy (upload/download).

This can be done but this is expecting far too much.

Last edited:
Community Creations Need Functioning Active Servers 24 hours.
Even Big Corporations Fail in this segment, since the load is very heavy (upload/download).

This can be done but this is expecting far too much.

Wouldn't "online gameplay" require 7/24 uptime anyway?

Someone want to give Matt $20 a tram ticket and a crowbar to go... erm... "borrow" the goods from Trickstar? I've got the crowbar spare...

Speaking of bars reminds me of the following....

A baby seal walks into a club......

Users who are viewing this thread