Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This Thread should help with keeping track with what teams are up to date and what needs to be finished off.

It will be appreciated if we stick to creation discussion only so we do not lose any important info.

I think to make things easier, we should say what we have done maybe tag me in it. I can check, download and update my teams which are currently the get best.

This way we can avoid linking problems and incorrectly skilled players showing up all over the place.

I will be updating this as often as I can

Hint: when updating teams, delete your current version first or they will only be put in the custom section. Alternatively you can link the on disk team with the new custom team

Test Playing Nations (Test, ODI, T20 uniforms)

Afghanistan* - LlewelynF7 uniforms added credit to faces by @wasteyouryouth *5/12*

Bangladesh* - LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

India* - LlewelynF7 (full squad updated)

Ireland* - LlewelynF7 (kits) faces by @wasteyouryouth *NEW*

New Zealand* - LlewelynF7

Pakistan* - LlewelynF7 @wasteyouryouth

South Africa* - LlewelynF7

Sri Lanka*
- LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

West Indies* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

Zimbabwe* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

*Players and bats also created

Aus Dom (FC and LO uniforms)

New South Wales* - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf)

Queensland * - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) UPDATED but not 100% correct yet

South Australian Redbacks - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) UPDATED but not 100% correct yet

Tasmanian Tigers - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) UPDATED but not 100% correct yet

Victoria*
- LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf)

Western Warriors - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) UPDATED but not 100% correct yet

Cricket Australia XI - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf) UPDATED but not 100% correct yet

*Players and bats also created

Big Bash Teams *Brand New BBL 07 uniforms*

Adelaide Strikers - LlewelynF7

Brisbane Heat* - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf)

Hobart Hurricanes - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Rebels - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Stars - LlewelynF7

Perth Scorchers - LlewelynF7

Sydney Sixes * - LlewelynF7 (Faces by Snowy and Llewelynf)

Sydney Thunder - LlewelynF7

IPL 10
Delhi Daredevils - LlewelynF7

Gujarat Lions - LlewelynF7

Kings XI Punjab - LlewelynF7

Kolkata Knight Riders - LlewelynF7

Mumbai Indians - LlewelynF7

Rising Pune Supergiants - LlewelynF7

Royal Challengers Bangalore- LlewelynF7

Sunrisers Hyberabad - LlewelynF7

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Wonderful work and very thankful to the efforts taken by you guys.

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I will be going through anything added here tonight, do touch ups and add it to the OP. Please do not feel aggrieved if you have done something it it does not necessarily get used.

And anybody who can fix any of the faces I made you are welcome to. I am getting better at faces in a sense but I still am nowhere near @SnowyCasanova or @Fissionmailed or the one that can not be mentioned... just kidding, welcome back @rajsvm

TOGETHER WE CAN GET THIS DONE QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I will be going through anything added here tonight, do touch ups and add it to the OP. Please do not feel aggrieved if you have done something it it does not necessarily get used.

And anybody who can fix any of the faces I made you are welcome to. I am getting better at faces in a sense but I still am nowhere near @SnowyCasanova or @Fissionmailed or the one that can not be mentioned... just kidding, welcome back @rajsvm

TOGETHER WE CAN GET THIS DONE QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

I just added all the teams/ Players that had your name on it so thanks mate.:thumbs

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm beginning work on some county teams. I know others are also looking to do these, so I'll try not to tread on any toes. Kent is the first one I'll do - names, faces, correct batting/bowling styles and mentalities, nationalities, kit numbers and correct squad. Possibly I'll do stadiums too. Kits aren't my speciality so I won't be looking at them.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm beginning work on some county teams. I know others are also looking to do these, so I'll try not to tread on any toes. Kent is the first one I'll do - names, faces, correct batting/bowling styles and mentalities, nationalities, kit numbers and correct squad. Possibly I'll do stadiums too. Kits aren't my speciality so I won't be looking at them.

Have you just done Sussex too ? If you are doing counties what do I need to search for your teams as it looks great so far from rosters and linking

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Need the Pakistan team, I will try to start it, the Pakistan kit is done but players needs doing.
I think I know the kit is done, pretty sure I did them[DOUBLEPOST=1510926965][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Pakistan team has been done @Ramz worked on the faces and I worked on correcting the names.
I will download these and take a look and share. thanks

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
appreciate the time and effort you invested in it but the Pakistan players faces do not look very promising.

End of the day @Ramz did say he isn't very good at faces BUT at least he tried[DOUBLEPOST=1510929708][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I know the kit is done, pretty sure I did them[DOUBLEPOST=1510926965][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will download these and take a look and share. thanks

If you download the latest version @Ramz did this is includes some more missing players. His username is Ramz950

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Take it easy kid! like I said, I was just giving you my feedback in a positive way. I am aware of the complexity of it. It is not an easy thing to do.
If you think
appreciate the time and effort you invested in it but the Pakistan players faces do not look very promising.
is positive feedback I'd hate to see your negative feedback.

I hope this sort of attitude doesn't put @Ramz or anyone off from sharing things. No one is getting paid for this. If you all you can give is back handed compliments (at best) then you should go and spend some time improving the designs.

There's nothing wrong with feedback but at least make it constructive.

Users who are viewing this thread