Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

I tried to edit a player, but had to give up finally. Hats off to all of you involved in the process. One question though, how much of a difference would it make once academy is released on steam? I understand it would help in reducing the time involved, but would it help in increase in facial features?
On PC you can upload ready-made logos, I use Inkscape to make them, which can then be added to kits. On PS4 you have to make the logos yourself and you need to be highly skilled at using the in game creator and/or have a lot of patience. I have neither skill or patience.

Has anyone attempted to make the English Counties yet? Still awaiting to start my career until someone has been a hero and kindly updated this. :)

Heads up that Doug Bollinger looks good but is a right arm medium bowler in the NSW team. I just noticed that.

I have done steve bucknor (umpire) it is not that much accurate. If anyone can look at it

Very nice. I was thinking this last night, need some more real umps in the game. Was just googling who to try to make.

Heads up that Doug Bollinger looks good but is a right arm medium bowler in the NSW team. I just noticed that.
Weird, could have sworn I checked nsw and their skills will check again later

There are more important things to do first like Pakistan domestic teams.
If you try to create Pakistan domestic teams, you'll really waste your youth :p ask me if you need any explanation about our domestic system
Is anyone planning to do Ireland and Afghanistan domestic too? Not a request, just a query. I'd love to contribute, but my PC can barely handle DBC 14 :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread