suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Competition Logo Pack Release

Link to Logos: http://www.filedropper.com/logoscompetition

Instructions:

1) You must have @Wouldubeinta 's Blobset creator Tool for these to work. Please see the thread on the main DBC17 Forum titled "DBC17 Blobset Creator" the link to his the tool is in his opening post. Please download and install the tool before proceeding to step 2.
2) Extract the attached file I have provided to the following directory C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\ (xxx is where you have saved @Wouldubeinta 's blobset creator tool). Also to clarify this a little more the file I have attached will extract a folder called "logos_competition" and within this folder it contains two further sub folders ("Large" & "Small"). As Long as the "logos_competition" folder is extracted to the path above then all should be fine. So the final structure should look like this (C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\logos_competition\Large & C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\logos_competition\Small)
3) Then run the dbc17_blobset_creator application. When you go into the game next you should have all the custom competition logos available !

A couple of things to note here, as I mentioned before in one of my previous posts, not all logos are utilised in career mode. For example the for Domestic NZ First Class, ODI's & T20 competitions the game uses the general NZ Logo. In some cases the game will use the correct logos for example in the Australian league the game will correctly use the BBL logo. I have found that mainly the domestic T20 competitions will use their correct logos (Not All of them though). I think this is a coding issue and have not worked out how to resolve this yet. That being said all the logos you see in the attached picture below can be used in custom created competitions.

Below is a list of if the game will use the correct logo in Career Mode.

MENS Competitions

Aus First Class = No (Aus Logo Used)
Aus ODI = No (Aus Logo Used)
Aus T20 = Yes (BBL)
Ban First Class = No (Ban Logo Used)
Ban ODI = No (Ban Logo Used)
Ban T20 = No (Ban Logo Used)
Eng First Class = No (Eng Logo Used)
Eng ODI = No (Eng Logo Used)
Eng T20 = No (Eng Logo Used)
Ind First Class = No (Ind Logo Used)
Ind ODI = No (Ind Logo Used)
Ind T20 = Yes (IPL)
International Matches = Yes (I have replaced the old international logo with the ICC logo)
NZ First Class = No (NZ Logo Used)
NZ ODI = No (NZ Logo Used)
NZ T20 = No (NZ Logo Used)
Pak First Class = No (Pak Logo Used)
Pak ODI = No (Pak Logo Used)
Pak T20 = Yes (PSL)
SA First Class = No (SA Logo Used)
SA ODI = No (SA Logo Used)
SA T20 = No (SA Logo Used)
SL First Class = No (SL Logo Used)
SL ODI = No (SL Logo Used)
SL T20 = No (SL Logo Used)
WI First Class = No (WI Logo Used)
WI ODI = No (WI Logo Used)
WI T20 = Yes (Caribbean Premier League)
World Cup = Yes
World T20 = Yes

Zim First Class = No (Zim Logo Used)
Zim ODI = No (Zim Logo Used)
Zim T20 = No (Zim Logo Used)

WOMENS Competitions

Womens Aus T20 = Yes
Women's Internationals = Yes (I have replaced the old international logo with the ICC logo)
Women's World Cup = Yes

Womens World T20 = Yes
All other Women's competitions = No

OTHER NOTES - I have changed the Custom League Logo to the ICC World Test Championship Logo & The Custom Tournament Logo to the ICC Champions Trophy Logo.

Credit: Thanks to @Wouldubeinta as without his tool none of this would have been possible.

qHk827G.jpg

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The SA domestic T20 is no longer the Ram Slam it is now just the CSA T20 Challenge. Thought I would just give you a heads up and I added an Image for reference.

CSA-T20-Challenge-2016-e1478827507675.png

suddyz

Club Captain
Thanks for the update. I'll amend the file at some stage.

waraa

County Cricketer
Just to clarify, this is PC only, correct? AFAIK consoles don't support changes like these for the time being.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just to clarify, this is PC only, correct? AFAIK consoles don't support changes like these for the time being.

Yeah, PC only for these mate.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Competition Logo Pack Release

Link to Logos: http://www.filedropper.com/logoscompetition

Instructions:

1) You must have @Wouldubeinta 's Blobset creator Tool for these to work. Please see the thread on the main DBC17 Forum titled "DBC17 Blobset Creator" the link to his the tool is in his opening post. Please download and install the tool before proceeding to step 2.
2) Extract the attached file I have provided to the following directory C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\ (xxx is where you have saved @Wouldubeinta 's blobset creator tool). Also to clarify this a little more the file I have attached will extract a folder called "logos_competition" and within this folder it contains two further sub folders ("Large" & "Small"). As Long as the "logos_competition" folder is extracted to the path above then all should be fine. So the final structure should look like this (C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\logos_competition\Large & C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\logos_competition\Small)
3) Then run the dbc17_blobset_creator application. When you go into the game next you should have all the custom competition logos available !

A couple of things to note here, as I mentioned before in one of my previous posts, not all logos are utilised in career mode. For example the for Domestic NZ First Class, ODI's & T20 competitions the game uses the general NZ Logo. In some cases the game will use the correct logos for example in the Australian league the game will correctly use the BBL logo. I have found that mainly the domestic T20 competitions will use their correct logos (Not All of them though). I think this is a coding issue and have not worked out how to resolve this yet. That being said all the logos you see in the attached picture below can be used in custom created competitions.

Below is a list of if the game will use the correct logo in Career Mode.

MENS Competitions

Aus First Class = No (Aus Logo Used)
Aus ODI = No (Aus Logo Used)
Aus T20 = Yes (BBL)
Ban First Class = No (Ban Logo Used)
Ban ODI = No (Ban Logo Used)
Ban T20 = No (Ban Logo Used)
Eng First Class = No (Eng Logo Used)
Eng ODI = No (Eng Logo Used)
Eng T20 = No (Eng Logo Used)
Ind First Class = No (Ind Logo Used)
Ind ODI = No (Ind Logo Used)
Ind T20 = Yes (IPL)
International Matches = Yes (I have replaced the old international logo with the ICC logo)

NZ First Class = No (NZ Logo Used)
NZ ODI = No (NZ Logo Used)
NZ T20 = No (NZ Logo Used)
Pak First Class = No (Pak Logo Used)
Pak ODI = No (Pak Logo Used)
Pak T20 = Yes (PSL)
SA First Class = No (SA Logo Used)
SA ODI = No (SA Logo Used)
SA T20 = No (SA Logo Used)
SL First Class = No (SL Logo Used)
SL ODI = No (SL Logo Used)
SL T20 = No (SL Logo Used)
WI First Class = No (WI Logo Used)
WI ODI = No (WI Logo Used)
WI T20 = Yes (Caribbean Premier League)
World Cup = Yes
World T20 = Yes

Zim First Class = No (Zim Logo Used)
Zim ODI = No (Zim Logo Used)
Zim T20 = No (Zim Logo Used)

WOMENS Competitions

Womens Aus T20 = Yes
Women's Internationals = Yes (I have replaced the old international logo with the ICC logo)
Women's World Cup = Yes

Womens World T20 = Yes
All other Women's competitions = No

OTHER NOTES - I have changed the Custom League Logo to the ICC World Test Championship Logo & The Custom Tournament Logo to the ICC Champions Trophy Logo.

Credit: Thanks to @Wouldubeinta as without his tool none of this would have been possible.

qHk827G.jpg

I did upload the NCL Walton logo for bangladesh domestic. It's on the kits.

suddyz

Club Captain
@suddyz if you're gonna do a team logo pack I have done some, happy to contribute those and do some more if you want to compile and share it.

Happy to collaborate, I have done the following so far but the going has been slow due to lack of time. Just to re-iterate the way I have done this is I have replaced the default logos with the real ones so the default logos effectively disappear from the game.

As you are probably aware there are 7 files that need to be amended per team. 3 files for the UI and 4 for in game textures. (UI = Hud player, Large Mirrored & Small & In game = 4 x files under characters\logos directory)

All International Teams including non selectable teams (Australian Prime ministers XI, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, England Lions, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Uganda & USA) - UI Only and In game only for Bangladesh, India and West Indies.
All England County Teams - All UI but no In game versions done. (I tried something different with these by having them all on a small white circle background [See screenshot below] to make them seem more uniform and standard, you may not like the style choice. I have the blank circle background as a DDS file should you need this, I was half contemplating if I should standardise all team logos in the game using this style choice but I'm not sure about this as it would mean I have to re-do all the UI logos I have already done so I'm on the fence regarding this.) Also the screenshot below is missing 4 counties as I forgot to take screens of them but just to confirm that I have done these as well.
All NZ Domestic Teams (Super Smash Versions) - All UI & In game versions done
All PSL Teams - UI & In game done.
All BBL Teams - UI & In game versions done.

INTERNATIONAL LOGOS

4THNpA0.png

County Cricket Logos

UhyNChM.png

NZ Teams

kaKgFK9.png

Aus BBL Teams

2dA8xJV.png

PSL Teams

RFVOKvU.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great work.

I've done IPL teams, West Indies domestic (inc CPL) and started work on Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka domestic teams. Just standard logos. I like the white circles but I guess it depends on people's preferences. Some will like it some won't. Thanks for offering, but I definitely won't be going back through mine to add it. Took long enough to do them first time.

Might be worth splitting them when you share, standard logos and customised ones. Although that'd be double the work.

suddyz

Club Captain
Great work.

I've done IPL teams, West Indies domestic (inc CPL) and started work on Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka domestic teams. Just standard logos. I like the white circles but I guess it depends on people's preferences. Some will like it some won't. Thanks for offering, but I definitely won't be going back through mine to add it. Took long enough to do them first time.

Might be worth splitting them when you share, standard logos and customised ones. Although that'd be double the work.

Ahhh .... I've just spent over an hour doing the CPL teams ... but I guess no harm having double and we can select the best ones for the combined pack. Some of mine are a bit iffy like the St Lucia stars .. I couldn't find a high enough resolution photo so that's why the logo looks smaller than the other to retain the clarity and fidelity. I'll try to make a start on South African domestic teams tomorrow.

Wu7T78w.png

inertSpark

Associate Captain
These are fantastic! It's great to be able to get some logos here on PC that simply are not possible to have on console. It's not a gloat by any means as I play on PC and on PS4, but it is wonderful to have some of these logos in game nonetheless.

suddyz

Club Captain
@wasteyouryouth I've been testing the results in game and I was unhappy with the discrepancies between my old logos (Some bigger, some smaller, it just didn't look as good as it could have done [I'm a real OCD perfectionist]). So I took a step back and decided to start form scratch again today. I found a blank Sky Sports cricket logo template and decided that I would first make a start with doing all of the UI stuff and then tackle the in game stuff later. (I have preserved all my old work so it is still available). I'm feeling better about the logos now and have made good progress. It didn't take me as long as my old stuff just needed some tweaking. I went down the route of using the sky sports logo template because it just looked better and also it made everything look more uniform and standard. You can really see the results in game when looking at the scoreboard. This is where I'm at so far.

International Teams

oHQUz9y.png

County Teams

5PfaMgF.png

Aus Domestic and BBL Teams

HNXvPjh.png

CPL Teams

LNTVMXt.png

NZ Teams

qnBJoaW.png

PSL Teams

izYFcRL.png

SA Teams

RQC3z47.png

BPL Teams

SM6MIDA.png

Zim Teams

mJuQPb8.png

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@wasteyouryouth I've been testing the results in game and I was unhappy with the discrepancies between my old logos (Some bigger, some smaller, it just didn't look as good as it could have done [I'm a real OCD perfectionist]). So I took a step back and decided to start form scratch again today. I found a blank Sky Sports cricket logo template and decided that I would first make a start with doing all of the UI stuff and then tackle the in game stuff later. (I have preserved all my old work so it is still available). I'm feeling better about the logos now and have made good progress. It didn't take me as long as my old stuff just needed some tweaking. I went down the route of using the sky sports logo template because it just looked better and also it made everything look more uniform and standard. You can really see the results in game when looking at the scoreboard. This is where I'm at so far.

International Teams

oHQUz9y.png

County Teams

5PfaMgF.png

Aus Domestic and BBL Teams

HNXvPjh.png

CPL Teams

LNTVMXt.png

NZ Teams

qnBJoaW.png

PSL Teams

izYFcRL.png

SA Teams

RQC3z47.png

BPL Teams

SM6MIDA.png

Zim Teams

mJuQPb8.png

I think the only downside to styling the logos like that is that it necessitates the creation of logos via the logo creator for use on the kits - thereby meaning that in reality, we cant really reduce the number of logos downloaded off the academy, since we still have to download additional logos to use on the kits.

Users who are viewing this thread