Complete Players Rating Guide For New Members (and older ones)

Did this guide came up to your expectations?

• Yes

• Probably

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Update: Added some tips for getting maximum boundaries (sixes), high scoring games, low/average thrillers. Please do have a look... Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated and will try our best to help you out if you face any problems in understanding and working through this. :)

Apologies for too mentions. :) Mentioning those members who active in leagues...

@Ali. @Hydron @Naman Thakur @Pinch hitter @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @The Punisher @Trident @Pinch hitter
It just got even better.
Good work.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You're welcome. Be advised that it may not work instantly. It usually takes me a few sims to get things to fall in order, so it's probably not recommended for people who depend on the simulator for their stats and stuff.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Update: Added some tips for getting maximum boundaries (sixes), high scoring games, low/average thrillers. Please do have a look... Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated and will try our best to help you out if you face any problems in understanding and working through this. :)

Apologies for too mentions. :) Mentioning those members who active in leagues...

@Ali. @Hydron @Naman Thakur @Pinch hitter @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @The Punisher @Trident @Pinch hitter
I already knew about this :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Sodium NMA's ratings are out.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Is there any update or more accurate ratings guide? Would love that for my leagues!
@Na Maloom Afraad @VC the slogger @Aislabie @CerealKiller @Pinch hitter
I came up with a set of ratings that returned some pretty unrealistic scorecards (top players tended to score at about a run a ball in red-ball cricket) but which proved to be really useful when trying to come up with a way of rating players that didn't have any direct points of comparison.

|:bat:|:bwl:
Level 10 |51|18
Level 9 |46|22
Level 8 |41|26
Level 7 |36|30
Level 6 |31|34
Level 5 |26|38
Level 4 |21|42
Level 3 |16|46
Level 2 |11|50
Level 1 |6|60
Level 0 |1|99

It meant that I only had to subjectively rate each player's batting and bowling out of 10, rather than trying to work out anything complicated.

This isn't really something to go with if you want realism, but if you want to rate lots of players quickly it does a job.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I follow a very simple (and yet very complicated) system where the only ratings I ever use in 50-over matches are as follows:

Batsmen

1-4: For the worst kind of batsmen imaginable; players that can barely get bat on ball. Eg Chris Martin, Glenn McGrath (before he learned to bat somewhat), Bruce Reid (a true legend), Allan Donald, Courtney Walsh, BS Chandrasekhar etc.
11-12: For tailenders capable of hitting a lusty blow or two before getting out. Eg Muttiah Muralitharan, Sydney Barnes, Stuart Broad (unfortunately that's just what he is these days), Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Mohammed Shami, Dale Steyn, Nathan Lyon etc.
14: For plucky tailenders capable of adding a useful 15-20 odd runs to the total, or completely out of form batsmen, or just inconsistent players who need to have their ratings adjusted after a ridiculously good performance or two. Eg Mitchell Starc, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravichandran Ashwin (in ODIs anyway), Vernon Philander, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer etc for the first part; Shahid Afridi, Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya etc for the second. Also helps keep some batsmen's averages in check such as Brendon McCullum, Chris Gayle, Colin Munro etc.
23-30: Used mostly for average top-order batsmen who tend to either hit a few and get out cheaply or play out long drawn out innings against their team's best interests. Eg Shai Hope (on his really bad days), John Anderson, Kraigg Brathwaite, Brian Chari, Trevor Franklin, Dwayne Smith etc.
33: Used mostly for lower middle-order or lower-order batsmen who tend to graft a bit rather than actually hit out most of the time. Eg Chris Harris, Mahmudullah, Russel Arnold, Adam Parore, Denesh Ramdin, Samiullah Shinwari, Ryan McLaren, Irfan Pathan, Ridley Jacobs etc. You don't find too many of these around in today's world though.
35-36: For obdurate opening or top-order batsmen who tend to employ a safety first approach in most matches they play and strike at around 50-73. Eg Shai Hope (again), Hamilton Masakadza, Lou Vincent, Douglas Jardine, Ashwell Prince, Chris Gayle (in matches where he can neither hit nor run), Azhar Ali etc.
40-42: Used for your generally consistent technically correct opening or top-order batsmen or sheet anchors who don't bat all that aggressively but still manage to get the job done. Eg Rahul Dravid, Kane Williamson, Jacques Kallis, Jonathan Trott, Michael Bevan, Jack Hobbs, Herbert Sutcliffe, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Shai Hope (on his best days).
51/54: Used either for aggressive top or middle-order batsmen or hitters lower down the order on their good days. One of those magic cricksim numbers that can give you unpredictable results at times. Eg David Warner, Hashim Amla, Virender Sehwag, Virat Kohli (when in a dominant mood), Quinton de Kock, Adam Gilchrist, Lance Klusener and players like Brendon McCullum, Kieron Pollard, Andre Russell etc on their good days. I used the 54 rating quite sparingly (say once every 5 or 6 matches) for guys like AB de Villiers, Shahid Afridi (when on song), David Miller, Russell, McCullum etc because it usually helps them play some really turbo charged innings as in real life.
63: For batsmen capable of anchoring an innings effectively but at the same time also possessing that extra aggressive gear that sets them apart from the rest. Eg Virat Kohli, Joe Root, Kane Williamson, Steve Smith, Sachin Tendulkar, Don Bradman (yes really, you don't have to actually rate him 99!), Viv Richards, Mark Waugh, Shakib Al Hasan (in the 2019 WC) etc.
66: Generally for batsmen who like to give it a smash at the top of the order, but can also be used for lower-order hitters on beast mode sometimes. Again, another number I use quite sparingly so someone like McCullum, Russell or Gayle doesn't end up averaging 200 in a competition. In other matches, I usually have to drop off their rating to around 14 to ensure the averages stay in sync with real life. Eg Chris Gayle, Rohit Sharma, AB de Villiers, Colin Munro (when he gets going), Kieron Pollard and Andre Russell (once every few matches) etc.

Bowlers (pace)

24-25: For aggressive pace bowlers on pitches providing a good deal assistance or where teams generally can't be expected to bat out 50 overs. Can also be used on flat decks where one has to generally up batsmen's ratings a bit to get 300-350+ scores, but at the same time ensure they actually get out at some point. Eg Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Jofra Archer, Lockie Ferguson, Dale Steyn, Brett Lee, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Shoaib Akhtar, Shane Bond, Mitchell Johnson, Sydney Barnes etc
26-30: The usual rating I give to frontline pacers on most wickets that aren't green tops. Or mostly to pacers that don't usually pick a huge load of wickets but are good at keeping things tight most of the time aka workhorses. Eg all of the aforementioned on some days, Glenn McGrath, Shaun Pollock, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Morne Morkel, Tim Southee, Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins, Mashrafe Mortaza etc
32-34: Used for your change bowlers who generally come on after the opening quicks or mid-innings. Eg Hardik Pandya, James Faulkner, Jacques Kallis (at his peak), Garry Sobers, Chris Harris, Chris Cairns, Faheem Ashraf, Thisara Perera, Abdul Razzaq, Corey Anderson etc.
35-36: A rating I quite sparingly use for part-timers on one of their far and few in between good days with the ball, or when they're wanted for a bigger than usual workload such as bowling 6-10 overs. Eg Colin de Grandhomme, Jimmy Neesham, Andrew Symonds, James Franklin (after he reinvented himself as a mostly batting AR), Kieron Pollard, Scott Styris, Nathan Astle, Andre Russell (when his knees start playing up), Jacques Kallis (towards the end of his career), Grant Elliott, Angelo Mathews, Hansie Cronje etc.
42/48: The general rating I give to most part-timers depending on how bad they are, or how many overs I need from them which is usually around 2-4 per innings. Eg Craig McMillan, Sourav Ganguly, Angelo Mathews (since around 2016), Farhaan Behardien etc.
54/63-69: Used generally for the worst of the lot. Imagine South Africa suddenly giving the likes of AB de Villiers or Hashim Amla a bowl, or India giving someone like Virat Kohli an over or two.

Bowlers (spin)

25-28: I NEVER rate spinners this high unless I want them to open the bowling in the odd match or two. And you usually have to mark them as "Right Arm Medium" in the sim to get them to actually do so and at the same time not give them away as pacers in the commentary. Eg Samuel Badree, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Bill O'Reilly etc.
30-32: The general rating I use for most frontline spinners with any discernible wicket-taking ability. Eg Kuldeep Yadav, Imran Tahir, Shane Warne, Muttiah Muralitharan, Clarrie Grimmett, Saeed Ajmal, Sunil Narine etc.
34: Used for spin workhorses who generally bowl through their 10 overs without conceding too many runs or picking too many wickets. Eg Daniel Vettori, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Bill O'Reilly, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Santner, Shahid Afridi, Samuel Badree & Imad Wasim (when they're not opening), Ray Price etc
35: When you have more than two spinners in an XI, this is generally the rating to give to your third spin option so as to prevent him from getting in the way of the first two but at the same time ensuring he bowls a decent 6-8 over spell. Can also be used quite sparingly for part-time spinners on a busy day. Eg Piyush Chawla, Nicky Boje, JP Duminy, Jeevan Mendis, Ashton Agar, Roston Chase etc.
36-42: This is what you should generally rate part-time spin options in the sim, depending on how many overs you want them to bowl. 36-39 if its around 4-6 and 40 or above if fewer. Eg Virender Sehwag, Joe Root, Sachin Tendulkar, Shoaib Malik, Grant Flower etc.

Some things to keep in mind if you want actual realistic ratings

*ALWAYS play on poor pitches, or at least 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time play on normal pitches. And stay the hell away from excellent pitches. At least that's what I do.
*Don't blindly follow this guide. Follow the numbers for sure, but at the same time imagine match scenarios in your head, see what type of pitch you're playing on, who's playing against whom and what type of result do you realistically expect. Then rate the players accordingly as per your own choice. For eg, if I have a match between Australia and Uganda, I will never rate any of the latter's batsmen (apart from maybe one player) anything above 14-28, or the former's batsmen anything below 51 regardless of playing styles. And similarly, you will never see me rate a batsman (except perhaps Victor Trumper or Don Bradman) around 51-66 on a terrible batting wicket.
*Go through a few recent scorecards of the venues you're playing your matches in before starting a tournament to get a rough idea of what one should look like.
*Always keep track of your player stats, even in rounds where you're not actually calculating them. This is perhaps the most important thing if you want to get realistic averages, strike rates and economy rates out of your players.
*Alter your player ratings every once in a while. Not every match, but once every few matches (say 3 matches at the very least). If you use the same ratings in every match, you're bound to get unrealistic results.
*Don't follow this guide if you're someone dependent on the simulator for your stats, just don't. Because cricksim will undoubtedly throw up an unrealistic result or two every now and then that one has to cast aside like a flea-ridden mattress. If you're unwilling or unable to do that, there's just no point in asking me to teach you how I rate players the way I do.
*When it comes to getting realistic results on cricksim, there's no such thing as an easy way out. Same thing applies to stuff you do in life generally, be it studying, working, playing a sport or lifting weights. If you want to be the best at something - whatever it may be, you have to be willing to go the extra yard when others aren't.
*And lastly, don't be afraid to experiment with ratings outside of this guide if you have the time or inclination to do so. I would have never discovered most of these ratings or gotten the results I did if I hadn't done so myself over the years.

HTML:
ADELAIDE CROWS Team Editing
No  Player              Bat Type             Avg    Bowl Kind             Avg
 1  Shikhar Dhawan      Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Aaron Finch         Right Handed Batsman  42    Left Arm Spin          99
 3  David Warner        Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  Travis Head         Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Medium       54
 5  George Bailey       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       99
 6  Marcus Stoinis      Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       28
 7  Jos Buttler         Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
 8  Shakib Al Hasan     Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Medium        28
 9  Pat Cummins         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Fast         25
10  Rashid Khan         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  James Pattinson     Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Medium       24
12  Jake Lehmann        Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Medium        63
13  Peter Nevill        Right Handed Batsman  12    Keeper                 99
14  Sam Hain            Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
15  Daniel Christian    Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       34
16  Ben Cutting         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       28
17  Faf du Plessis      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
18  Jack Wildermuth     Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       29

Enter player number to edit  ..
Enter T to edit team name, D to delete team, C to change batting order
HTML:
WEST COAST FEVER Team Editing
 1  Rohit Sharma        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       63
 2  Martin Guptill      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  Babar Azam          Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Shaun Marsh         Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Brad Hodge          Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Luke Ronchi         Right Handed Batsman  66    Keeper                 99
 7  Mitchell Marsh      Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       34
 8  Mohammad Amir       Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Fast          24
 9  Jon Holland         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Leg Break    34
10  Jackson Bird        Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       28
11  Josh Hazlewood      Left Handed Batsman   11    Right Arm Medium       24
12  Cameron Gannon      Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       28
13  Scott Boland        Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       28
14  Samuel Badree       Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Off Spin     32
15  Ben Dunk            Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
16  John Hastings       Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       28
17  Ed Cowan            Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
18  Cameron White       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     44

*Rohit Sharma & Babar Azam were rated 63 & 51 respectively prior to this test.
HTML:
HOBART TIGERS Team Editing
 1  Joe Burns           Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       99
 2  Usman Khawaja       Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  Kevin Pietersen     Right Handed Batsman  14    Keeper                 99
 4  Kumar Sangakkara    Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  JP Duminy           Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Medium       42
 6  Jim Allenby         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       42
 7  Nathan Rimmington   Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       28
 8  Sean Abbott         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       28
 9  Gurinder Sandhu     Left Handed Batsman   12    Right Arm Medium       25
10  Nathan Lyon         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Jasprit Bumrah      Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       24
12  Nic Maddinson       Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Spin          99
13  Michael Hogan       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast         25
14  Jhye Richardson     Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Medium       28
15  Quinton de Kock     Left Handed Batsman   51    Keeper                 99
16  Marnus Labuschagne  Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       99
17  Cameron Boyce       Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
18  Joe Mennie          Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Fast Medium  25

HTML:
MELBOURNE STORM Team Editing
 1  Solomon Mire        Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       42
 2  Hashim Amla         Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsma   63    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Glenn Maxwell       Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     35
 5  Kane Williamson     Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Peter Handscomb     Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
 7  Hilton Cartwright   Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       44
 8  Mitchell Starc      Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Medium        24
 9  Brad Hogg           Left Handed Batsman   12    Right Arm Leg Break    34
10  Kagiso Rabada       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast         25
11  Doug Bollinger      Left Handed Batsman   11    Left Arm Medium        28
12  Jason Behrendorff   Right Handed Batsman  11    Left Arm Medium        28
13  Kurtis Patterson    Left Handed Batsman   36    Right Arm Off Spin     99
14  Billy Stanlake      Left Handed Batsman    4    Right Arm Medium       28
15  Ashton Agar         Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Leg Break    34
16  Chris Tremain       Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       29
17  Matt Renshaw        Left Handed Batsman   36    Right Arm Off Spin     99
18  Imran Tahir         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34

HTML:
CEREALKILLER'S XI Team Editing
 1  Matthew Hayden      Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Tamim Iqbal         Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 3  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Mike Gatting        Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       42
 5  Brendan Taylor      Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Corey Anderson      Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Medium        28
 7  Ridley Jacobs       Left Handed Batsman   40    Keeper                 99
 8  Tim Southee         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       25
 9  Zaheer Khan         Right Handed Batsman  12    Left Arm Fast          25
10  Saqlain Mushtaq     Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Muttiah MuralitharanRight Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Leg Break    34
12  Prabath Nissanka    Right Handed Batsman   7    Right Arm Fast Medium  32
13  Avishka Gunuwardene Left Handed Batsman   36    Right Arm Medium       99
14  Upul Chandana       Right Handed Batsman  20    Right Arm Leg Break    29
15  Jehan Mubarak       Left Handed Batsman   32    Right Arm Fast Medium  60
16  Ruchira Perera      Right Handed Batsman  10    Right Arm Fast Medium  28
17  Romesh Kaluwithrana Right Handed Batsman  28    Keeper                 99
18  Dilhara Fernando    Left Handed Batsman    9    Left Arm Fast Medium   26
HTML:
PERFECT SQUARE'S XI Team Editing
 1  David Boon          Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 2  Tillakaratne DilshanRight Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       42
 3  Brian Lara          Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  Kevin Pietersen     Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  MS Dhoni            Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
 6  Sean Williams       Left Handed Batsman   42    Left Arm Medium        54
 7  Wasim Akram         Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Fast          24
 8  Shane Warne         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Leg Break    34
 9  Morne Morkel        Left Handed Batsman   11    Right Arm Medium       25
10  Abdur Razzak        Left Handed Batsman   11    Left Arm Medium        28
11  Geoff Allott        Right Handed Batsman   4    Left Arm Medium        24
12  Taufiq Umar         Right Handed Batsman  31    Right Arm Medium       99
13  Selim Elahi         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       99
14  Azhar Mahmood       Right Handed Batsman  26    Right Arm Fast Medium  32
15  Mohammad Sami       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  33
16  Shoib Malik         Right Handed Batsman  17    Right Arm Off Spin     31
17  Naqeeb Latif        Right Handed Batsman  34    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
18  Imran Nazir         Right Handed Batsman  37    Right Arm Medium       99
HTML:
PERFECT SQUARE'S XI Team Editing
 1  David Boon          Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 2  Tillakaratne DilshanRight Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       99
 3  Brian Lara          Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  Kevin Pietersen     Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  MS Dhoni            Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
 6  Sean Williams       Left Handed Batsman   63    Left Arm Medium        54
 7  Wasim Akram         Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Fast          24
 8  Shane Warne         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     34
 9  Morne Morkel        Left Handed Batsman   11    Right Arm Medium       25
10  Abdur Razzak        Left Handed Batsman   11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Geoff Allott        Right Handed Batsman   4    Left Arm Medium        24
12  Taufiq Umar         Right Handed Batsman  31    Right Arm Medium       99
13  Selim Elahi         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       99
14  Azhar Mahmood       Right Handed Batsman  26    Right Arm Fast Medium  32
15  Mohammad Sami       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  33
16  Shoib Malik         Right Handed Batsman  17    Right Arm Off Spin     31
17  Naqeeb Latif        Right Handed Batsman  34    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
18  Imran Nazir         Right Handed Batsman  37    Right Arm Medium       99

HTML:
CEREALKILLER'S XI Team Editing
 1  Matthew Hayden      Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Tamim Iqbal         Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 3  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Mike Gatting        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       54
 5  Brendan Taylor      Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Corey Anderson      Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Fast          28
 7  Ridley Jacobs       Left Handed Batsman   40    Keeper                 99
 8  Tim Southee         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Medium       25
 9  Zaheer Khan         Right Handed Batsman  12    Left Arm Fast          25
10  Saqlain Mushtaq     Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Muttiah MuralitharanRight Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Leg Break    34
12  Prabath Nissanka    Right Handed Batsman   7    Right Arm Fast Medium  32
13  Avishka Gunuwardene Left Handed Batsman   36    Right Arm Medium       99
14  Upul Chandana       Right Handed Batsman  20    Right Arm Leg Break    29
15  Jehan Mubarak       Left Handed Batsman   32    Right Arm Fast Medium  60
16  Ruchira Perera      Right Handed Batsman  10    Right Arm Fast Medium  28
17  Romesh Kaluwithrana Right Handed Batsman  28    Keeper                 99
18  Dilhara Fernando    Left Handed Batsman    9    Left Arm Fast Medium   26

HTML:
NIGERIA Team Editing
 1  Endurance Ofem      Right Handed Batsman  28    Right Arm Medium       42
 2  Segun Olayinka      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  Chimezie Onwuzulike Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       35
 4  Ademola Onikoyi     Right Handed Batsman  14    Keeper                 99
 5  Dotun Olatunji      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Isaac Okpe          Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       34
 7  Oluseye Olympio     Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       42
 8  Olajide Bejide      Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       54
 9  Mohameed Taiwo      Left Handed Batsman   12    Left Arm Fast Medium   32
10  Sylvester Okpe      Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Saheed Akolade      Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast Medium  32
12  Olayinka Olaleye    Right Handed Batsman  23    Right Arm Off Spin     99
13  Salako Abdulazeez   Left Handed Batsman   15    Left Arm Spin          99
14  Isaac Danladi       Left Handed Batsman   11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
15  Kunle Adegbola      Right Handed Batsman  33    Right Arm Medium       36
16                      Right Handed Batsman  99    Right Arm Medium       99
17                      Right Handed Batsman  99    Right Arm Medium       99
18                      Right Handed Batsman  99    Right Arm Medium       99

HTML:
MALAWI Team Editing
 1  Muhammad Khurram    Right Handed Batsman  28    Keeper                 99
 2  Darlin' MatambanadzoRight Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       99
 3  Moazzam Baig        Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       39
 4  Sami Sohail         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Leg Break    35
 5  John Mason          Right Handed Batsman  33    Right Arm Medium       35
 6  Gershom Ntambalika  Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast         32
 7  Hamza Patel         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       99
 8  Mohamed Abdulla     Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       34
 9  Mahammed Patel      Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       32
10  Mehul Patel         Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Off Spin     34
11  Michael Mwamadi     Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       36
12  Gift Kansonkho      Right Handed Batsman  15    Right Arm Off Spin     99
13  Donnex Kansonkho    Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       42
14  Chisome Chete       Right Handed Batsman   4    Keeper                 99
15  Irfan Bhima         Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       36

HTML:
SOUTH AFRICA Team Editing
 1  Hashim Amla         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Quinton de Kock     Left Handed Batsman   66    Keeper                 99
 3  Faf du Plessis      Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       99
 5  JP Duminy           Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  David Miller        Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 7  Chris Morris        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Fast         32
 8  Keshav Maharaj      Right Handed Batsman  14    Left Arm Spin          34
 9  Kagiso Rabada       Left Handed Batsman   12    Right Arm Medium       28
10  Lungi Ngidi         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       28
11  Imran Tahir         Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Leg Break    30
12  Heinrich Klaasen    Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
13  Dale Steyn          Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  25
14  Andile Phehlukwayo  Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Medium        32
15  Aiden Markram       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     39
16  Andre Nel           Right Handed Batsman  10    Right Arm Fast Medium  27
17  Nantie Hayward      Right Handed Batsman   5    Right Arm Fast Medium  31
18  Robin Peterson      Left Handed Batsman   20    Left Arm Spin          34

HTML:
TANZANIA Team Editing
 1  Jitin Singh         Right Handed Batsman  23    Right Arm Medium       54
 2  Arshan Jasani       Left Handed Batsman   14    Keeper                 99
 3  Abhik Patwa         Right Handed Batsman  28    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Zafar Khan          Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Hamisi Abdallah     Right Handed Batsman  23    Right Arm Medium       63
 6  Kassim Mussa        Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Leg Break    34
 7  Benson Mwita        Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       36
 8  Zamoyoni Jaboneke   Left Handed Batsman   14    Right Arm Medium       42
 9  Salum Ally          Left Handed Batsman    4    Right Arm Fast Medium  36
10  Riziki Kiseto       Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       39
11  Ally Kimote         Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       42
12  Kishen Kamania      Left Handed Batsman   28    Right Arm Off Spin     99
13  Issa Kikasi         Right Handed Batsman  14    Keeper                 99
14  Khalil Rehmtullah   Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Medium       32
15  Ali Rehemtulla      Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
18                      Right Handed Batsman  99    Right Arm Medium       99

HTML:
TWENTY20 XI Team Editing
 1  Chris Gayle         Left Handed Batsman   28    Right Arm Off Spin     42
 2  Brendon McCullum    Right Handed Batsman  66    Keeper                 99
 3  Riki Wessels        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Brad Hodge          Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 5  David Hussey        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Kieron Pollard      Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       54
 7  Andre Russell       Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       28
 8  Dwayne Bravo        Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       25
 9  Sunil Narine        Left Handed Batsman   14    Right Arm Medium       24
10  Rashid Khan         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Leg Break    34
11  Lasith Malinga      Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       24
12  Billy Murdoch       Left Handed Batsman   51    Keeper                 99
13  Archie MacLaren     Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
14  Wesley Hall         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       24
15  Neil Adcock         Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast         24
16  Salim Durani        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     32
17  Ted Alleston        Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       54
18  Alfred Shaw         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       28

HTML:
GENERIC WANDERERS Team Editing
 1  Colin Milburn       Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       99
 2  Bart King           Right Handed Batsman  28    Right Arm Medium       25
 3  Clem Hill           Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Charles Macartney   Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       24
 5  Gilbert Jessop      Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       32
 6  Lee Irvine          Left Handed Batsman   66    Keeper                 99
 7  Victor Trumper      Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 8  Asif Iqbal          Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       29
 9  Les Ames            Right Handed Batsman  14    Keeper                 99
10  Gary Gilmour        Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Medium        24
11  Jack Iverson        Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Leg Break    34
12  Michael Klinger     Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
13  Percy Fender        Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     30
14  Mike Procter        Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Fast         28
15  Sam Hain            Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
16  Bob Appleyard       Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       24
17  Denis Compton       Right Handed Batsman  42    Left Arm Spin          99
18  Frank Woolley       Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Medium        42

HTML:
SYDNEY ROOSTERS Team Editing
 1  Shane Watson        Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       39
 2  Virat Kohli         Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       99
 3  Joe Root            Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Steven Smith        Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 5  Michael Clarke      Right Handed Batsman  42    Left Arm Spin          99
 6  MS Dhoni            Right Handed Batsman  54    Keeper                 99
 7  Brett Lee           Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
 8  Nathan Coulter-Nile Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Fast Medium  28
 9  Kane Richardson     Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  28
10  Trent Boult         Right Handed Batsman  12    Left Arm Fast Medium   27
11  Clint McKay         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  28
12  Tim Paine           Right Handed Batsman  31    Keeper                 99
13  Jim Allenby         Right Handed Batsman  41    Right Arm Fast Medium  36
14  Callum Ferguson     Right Handed Batsman  33    Right Arm Medium       99
15  Jason Floros        Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     39
16  Chris Lynn          Right Handed Batsman  63    Left Arm Spin          99
17  Rob Quiney          Left Handed Batsman   32    Right Arm Medium       99
18  Mohammad Hafeez     Right Handed Batsman  34    Right Arm Off Spin     35

HTML:
MELBOURNE STORM Team Editing
 1  Hashim Amla         Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Kane Williamson     Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsma   66    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Glenn Maxwell       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     36
 5  Tom Cooper          Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  James Hopes         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast         25
 7  Peter Handscomb     Right Handed Batsman  63    Keeper                 99
 8  Mitchell Starc      Left Handed Batsman   12    Left Arm Medium         4
 9  Brad Hogg           Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Wrist Spin    34
10  Jason Behrendorff   Right Handed Batsman   4    Left Arm Medium        36
11  Imran Tahir         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Leg Break    25
12  Doug Bollinger      Left Handed Batsman   12    Left Arm Fast Medium   25
13  Hilton Cartwright   Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
14  Shaun Tait          Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast         25
15  Ed Cowan            Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Medium       99
16  Xavier Doherty      Left Handed Batsman   13    Left Arm Spin          34
17  Scott Boland        Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Medium       25
18  Kagiso Rabada       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Medium       25

HTML:
HOBART TIGERS Team Editing
 1  Quinton de Kock     Left Handed Batsman   73    Keeper                 99
 2  Nic Maddinson       Left Handed Batsman   51    Left Arm Spin          99
 3  Kevin Pietersen     Right Handed Batsman  81    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  David Hussey        Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  JP Duminy           Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     36
 6  Angelo Mathews      Right Handed Batsman  78    Right Arm Medium       35
 7  Joe Burns           Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Medium       99
 8  Nathan Rimmington   Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Medium       33
 9  Kyle Abbott         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       20
10  Nathan Lyon         Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     26
11  Jackson Bird        Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast         20
12  Sean Abbott         Right Handed Batsman  41    Right Arm Medium       30
13  Michael Hogan       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  24
14  Gurinder Sandhu     Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Fast Medium  27
15  Peter Forrest       Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       99
16  Alex Doolan         Right Handed Batsman  29    Right Arm Medium       99
17  Cameron Boyce       Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Leg Break    29
18  Scott Styris        Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast Medium  39

HTML:
ADELAIDE CROWS Team Editing
 1  David Warner        Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 2  Usman Khawaja       Left Handed Batsman   42    Left Arm Medium        99
 3  Faf du Plessis      Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     66
 4  Corey Anderson      Left Handed Batsman   63    Left Arm Fast          36
 5  George Bailey       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       99
 6  Jos Buttler         Right Handed Batsman  14    Keeper                 99
 7  Travis Head         Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Medium       63
 8  Ben Cutting         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       33
 9  Ravichandran Ashwin Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     34
10  Pat Cummins         Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast         25
11  James Pattinson     Left Handed Batsman   51    Right Arm Fast         25
12  Marcus Stoinis      Right Handed Batsman  33    Right Arm Fast Medium  34
13  Ben Hilfenhaus      Right Handed Batsman  13    Right Arm Medium       28
14  Aaron Finch         Right Handed Batsman  14    Left Arm Spin          54
15  Ben Dunk            Left Handed Batsman   14    Keeper                 99
16  Dean Brownlie       Right Handed Batsman  34    Right Arm Off Spin     99
17  Shikhar Dhawan      Left Handed Batsman   74    Right Arm Off Spin     99
18  Ryan Harris         Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Fast Medium  33

HTML:
QUEENSLAND FIREBIRDS Team Editing
 1  Cameron Bancroft    Right Handed Batsman  42    Keeper                 99
 2  Michael Klinger     Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       99
 3  Moises Henriques    Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Adam Voges          Right Handed Batsman  63    Left Arm Spin          99
 5  Ross Taylor         Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 6  Shakib Al Hasan     Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     34
 7  Daniel Christian    Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Fast         39
 8  James Faulkner      Right Handed Batsman  14    Left Arm Fast Medium   28
 9  Mitchell Johnson    Left Handed Batsman   63    Left Arm Fast Medium   28
10  Dale Steyn          Right Handed Batsman  12    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
11  James Anderson      Left Handed Batsman    4    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
12  Mark Cosgrove       Left Handed Batsman   14    Right Arm Medium       99
13  Andrew Tye          Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Fast         36
14  Dom Michael         Left Handed Batsman   14    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
15  Nathan Reardon      Left Handed Batsman   14    Left Arm Spin          99
16  Mustafizur Rahman   Left Handed Batsman    4    Left Arm Medium        25
17  Matthew Wade        Left Handed Batsman   42    Keeper                 99
18  Ashton Agar         Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     36

HTML:
WEST COAST FEVER Team Editing
 1  Martin Guptill      Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 2  Luke Ronchi         Right Handed Batsman  51    Keeper                 99
 3  Rohit Sharma        Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 4  Shaun Marsh         Left Handed Batsman   14    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Mitchell Marsh      Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Fast         36
 6  Michael Hussey      Left Handed Batsman   63    Right Arm Medium       99
 7  John Hastings       Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       34
 8  Tim Southee         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       29
 9  Peter Siddle        Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast         29
10  Morne Morkel        Left Handed Batsman   12    Right Arm Fast         26
11  Josh Hazlewood      Left Handed Batsman   12    Right Arm Medium       26
12  Joel Paris          Left Handed Batsman    4    Left Arm Medium        26
13  Gary Putland        Right Handed Batsman  12    Left Arm Fast Medium   25
14  Steve O'Keefe       Right Handed Batsman  13    Left Arm Spin          29
15  Chris Rogers        Left Handed Batsman   36    Left Arm Medium        99
16  Brad Hodge          Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     99
17  Brendon McCullum    Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Off Spin     69
18  Cameron White       Right Handed Batsman  45    Right Arm Leg Break    55

HTML:
 1  Graeme Smith        Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     49
 2  Boeta Dippenaar     Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
 3  Herschelle Gibbs    Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Jacques Kallis      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       49
 6  Mark Boucher        Right Handed Batsman  63    Keeper                 99
 7  Justin Kemp         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       59
 8  Johan van der Wath  Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       25
 9  Roger Telemachus    Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       25
10  Andrew Hall         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       24
11  Makhaya Ntini       Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast         24
12  Shaun Pollock       Right Handed Batsman  25    Right Arm Fast Medium  24
13  Charl Langeveldt    Right Handed Batsman  10    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
14  Nicky Boje          Right Handed Batsman  26    Left Arm Spin          29
15  Robin Peterson      Left Handed Batsman   20    Left Arm Spin          34
18  Lance Kluesener     Left Handed Batsman   43    Left Arm Fast Medium   29

HTML:
AUSTRALIA Team Editing
 1  Adam Gilchrist      Left Handed Batsman   54    Keeper                 99
 2  Simon Katich        Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  Ricky Ponting       Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Michael Hussey      Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Andrew Symonds      Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       36
 6  Brett Lee           Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       24
 7  Michael Clarke      Right Handed Batsman  63    Left Arm Medium        39
 8  Damien Martyn       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 9  Nathan Bracken      Left Handed Batsman   11    Left Arm Fast          24
10  Stuart Clark        Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       25
11  Mick Lewis          Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       25
12  Jimmy Maher         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
13  Brad Hogg           Right Handed Batsman  28    Left Arm Spin          34
14  Shane Warne         Right Handed Batsman  17    Right Arm Leg Spin     24
15  Jason Gillespie     Right Handed Batsman  13    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
16  Shane Watson        Right Handed Batsman  30    Right Arm Fast Medium  35
17  Glen Mcgrath        Right Handed Batsman   8    Right Arm Fast Medium  22
18  Steve Waugh         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       99

HTML:
 1  Graeme Smith        Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     49
 2  Boeta Dippenaar     Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
 3  Herschelle Gibbs    Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Leg Break    99
 4  AB de Villiers      Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Jacques Kallis      Right Handed Batsman  42    Right Arm Medium       49
 6  Mark Boucher        Right Handed Batsman  63    Keeper                 99
 7  Justin Kemp         Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Medium       59
 8  Johan van der Wath  Right Handed Batsman  63    Right Arm Medium       39
 9  Roger Telemachus    Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       39
10  Andrew Hall         Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       36
11  Makhaya Ntini       Right Handed Batsman   4    Right Arm Fast         36
12  Shaun Pollock       Right Handed Batsman  25    Right Arm Fast Medium  24
13  Charl Langeveldt    Right Handed Batsman  10    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
14  Nicky Boje          Right Handed Batsman  26    Left Arm Spin          29
15  Robin Peterson      Left Handed Batsman   20    Left Arm Spin          34
18  Lance Kluesener     Left Handed Batsman   43    Left Arm Fast Medium   29

HTML:
AUSTRALIA Team Editing
 1  Adam Gilchrist      Left Handed Batsman   54    Keeper                 99
 2  Simon Katich        Left Handed Batsman   42    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 3  Ricky Ponting       Right Handed Batsman  54    Right Arm Medium       99
 4  Michael Hussey      Left Handed Batsman   54    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 5  Andrew Symonds      Right Handed Batsman  66    Right Arm Medium       39
 6  Brett Lee           Right Handed Batsman  14    Right Arm Medium       36
 7  Michael Clarke      Right Handed Batsman  51    Left Arm Medium        42
 8  Damien Martyn       Right Handed Batsman  51    Right Arm Off Spin     99
 9  Nathan Bracken      Left Handed Batsman   11    Left Arm Fast          36
10  Stuart Clark        Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       39
11  Mick Lewis          Right Handed Batsman  11    Right Arm Medium       39
12  Jimmy Maher         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Fast Medium  99
13  Brad Hogg           Right Handed Batsman  28    Left Arm Spin          34
14  Shane Warne         Right Handed Batsman  17    Right Arm Leg Spin     24
15  Jason Gillespie     Right Handed Batsman  13    Right Arm Fast Medium  26
16  Shane Watson        Right Handed Batsman  30    Right Arm Fast Medium  35
17  Glen Mcgrath        Right Handed Batsman   8    Right Arm Fast Medium  22
18  Steve Waugh         Right Handed Batsman  36    Right Arm Medium       99

As I said once before, not for the faint of heart. But I did as you asked, so good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.

Thought this might be a good place to post it.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
*Always keep track of your player stats, even in rounds where you're not actually calculating them. This is perhaps the most important thing if you want to get realistic averages, strike rates and economy rates out of your players.
*Alter your player ratings every once in a while. Not every match, but once every few matches (say 3 matches at the very least). If you use the same ratings in every match, you're bound to get unrealistic results.
IMO these two things are most important in the entire guide

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Given that PCCS is now available again, what are good ratings for it?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
People who used that simulator are no longer active. And current league hosts don't use PCCS. I would suggest you to do some experiments yourself and post your outcome & if possible you can also post rating guide for PCCS. We can then add it to OP for others to use. Let me know if you need any kind of assistance with it. :)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
As far as I know (used it years ago), special skills play a major role.

A player with 70 skills with 4 to 5 special skills will perform better than an 80 skills with 1 or 2 special skills.

However, it might not be the same case for 60 rating and 5 spl skills and a 90 rating with 2 special skills

i have lost touch regarding other things of the sim

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Hey everyone, just remembered a project I worked on in the past and thought I would share it here since it might be useful for people new to simming or help with rating players in previous eras.

I compiled the 125 best ODI Players of All Time according to averages adjusted to the era they played in and then converted those averages into integers to make it easy to use in Cricksim.

You can find the database here. To be clear these ratings are not specifically built to give realistic matches in Cricksim, its just a compilation of the statistically best ODI players according to their real life averages adjusted for different eras

Users who are viewing this thread