component cables

rajeev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have a ps2 and recently bought a component cable. fixed it to the tv and the effects are just awesome. its better than a s-video cable.

graphics are just fantastic on any ps2 game.

strongly recommend to buy one before playing BLIC 07 as it will make a great difference.

try using a component cable on a 40inch HDTV with a 360 and then you know what graphics are all about.

still beats the graphics of the crummy ps2 and i use it on a projector screen it is amazing

heated quickly? well i have had my 360 since day 1 and i have played 10+ hours straight and i have not had any issues with it at all. much of just been a bad bunch of 360's

360 vs PS2 is not a fair. PS2 wins hands down :D. PS2 is king of consoles. I also think when sony lowered PS2 prices when 360 came PS2 was selling more for some time :p

PS3 vs 360 will be intresting. PS3 is expensive but still worth I guess for a long run :). BTW what is component capbles ??

He means the 'graphic' cables that go out of the back of the console into the TV/Screen.

My 360 lasted half an hour btw, noisier than Stevie with a pasty also.

My PS2 has gold plated component cables with it, it's brilliant, shame my PS2 died last week.

PS3 isn't interesting. Graphics are about the same as the 360. Lots of lag issues. Lots of stupid technology like being able to have 10 players on one console (because everyone has 3 TVs in their living room). You seem to pay a lot extra for Blu-Ray as well (a 360 with the HD-DVD drive will still be a lot cheaper) Generally not worth the price tag. Probably just as well, because Sony don't seem to be prepared to make you one even if you wanted it.

But Sony haven't rushed it as much as Microsoft. Also, it'll be a lot quieter than the 360.

Anyway, we're going way off topic here.

Right, I can see where this thread is going. The guy simply posted that Component gives better video on PS2 and so, thats good information, something to keep in my for me.

The graphics are going to be the same on xbox 360 and ps3 but the ps3 offers more new extras to gaming and alot more variety of games.

Users who are viewing this thread