Config editor and sac2k4

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I have tried to install the sac2k4 patches with the config editor but I not seeing any changes.I have located the gob file and backed that up......
any suggestions???

ahk2578

Here's the original AI cfg file...import it using config editor and note some values like bowl swing or something and then import SAC2k4 patch over it...then you should find some kinda change...

Attachments

• original AI.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
If you are in the middle of a game would the changes in the game configs affect the saved game???I'm asking this silly question coz I dont seem to see any changes what so ever.....

ahk2578

I think I have heard AI patchmakers say that it doesn't affect the ongoing game...I donno for sure though...

Is there any special software needed to install and run config editor and patches???

ahk2578

ahk2578 said:
If you are in the middle of a game would the changes in the game configs affect the saved game???I'm asking this silly question coz I dont seem to see any changes what so ever.....

ahk2578

yeah they do,infact i have downloaded the sac2k4 patch and can already see the changes .mate try bowling with patch in tests.you'll find that cpu batsman do get out on yorkers and that your batting is hard.
by the way what mode r u playing in? ai patches have beeen designed in such a way that they only affect the hard mode

iceman_waugh said:
yeah they do,infact i have downloaded the sac2k4 patch and can already see the changes .mate try bowling with patch in tests.you'll find that cpu batsman do get out on yorkers and that your batting is hard.
by the way what mode r u playing in? ai patches have beeen designed in such a way that they only affect the hard mode

I play in medium mode I'm not that good to be playing in hard mode yet.

As you said these AI are primarily designed for that mode is there any patch designed for all modes???

ahk2578

Users who are viewing this thread