Configure Logitech Controller

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys can any1 help me in how to reconfigure a logitech rumblepad controller with BLIC pc demo as when I go into options and try to reconfigure any button it shows a message this button's been assigned to some other control; I dont know if there is anyway to unassign all the buttons and then reassign them for the gamepad, any help wud be appreciaed :cheers

Ledme

Club Cricketer
Same problem with me. I can't work it out either, i guess i'll just have to get used to the default buttons :(

steppie

Club Cricketer
thats y me buying ps2 gamepad with usb converter..it shud work fine i guess

sallu

School Cricketer
my rumblepad is working perfectly fine.. i changed my controller configure ..i had no problem wat so ever

hammudy

Club Cricketer
i did too...no prob what so ever...all u need to do is...in the options where u config the controls....take the mouse cursor over the devide and u ll see arrows...click it till u get the icon of the pad

IMPORTANT- the pad software should be active n running in the system tray

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
sallu said:
my rumblepad is working perfectly fine.. i changed my controller configure ..i had no problem wat so ever
Sallu can U give us a detailed guide as to how to do it as whenever I try to reassign a button, it say that this button has been reassigned so any help wud be appreciated :cheers

Reg the Logitech software, I dont wanna install it cause I prefer to have minimum software installe don my system, but if doesnt work might have to install it

hammudy

Club Cricketer
btw my rumblepad does not vibrate for either of the demos....hope they have put an option to turn it on

sallu

School Cricketer
aprofromindia said:
Sallu can U give us a detailed guide as to how to do it as whenever I try to reassign a button, it say that this button has been reassigned so any help wud be appreciated :cheers

Reg the Logitech software, I dont wanna install it cause I prefer to have minimum software installe don my system, but if doesnt work might have to install it

what basically , its sayin that you might have to change one of the button that is already assigned on the other shot For example:

Ground shot :A(want to change to B)
Defensive shot: B(want to chagne to A)

The game wont automatically switch both of these button for you . so you have to maybe change groudn shout to x and den you can chagne defensive shot to A.

Secondly, it is better to atleast download the rumplepad driver... not the whole software but driver... thats what i did

Users who are viewing this thread