Confusion between BLC and EA C2005

amber22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been an EA fan ever since I Started playing Computer games.But Cricket 2002 and 2004 have dissappointed me a lot and I am not much overjoyed to see the screens of C2005 and and the interview.I dont think Cricket 2005 is going to be on my PC shelf unless I see something exrtraordinary in the DEMO
Instead I was quite excited to see BLC screens and have heard already that its gameplay is very good.The most amazing thing that caught my attention was the Hawk eye and the way statistics were displayed.
So guys what is the release date of BLC.

amber22 said:
I have been an EA fan ever since I Started playing Computer games.But Cricket 2002 and 2004 have dissappointed me a lot and I am not much overjoyed to see the screens of C2005 and and the interview.I dont think Cricket 2005 is going to be on my PC shelf unless I see something exrtraordinary in the DEMO
Instead I was quite excited to see BLC screens and have heard already that its gameplay is very good.The most amazing thing that caught my attention was the Hawk eye and the way statistics were displayed.
So guys what is the release date of BLC.
So whats the confusion?:D

He is confused about what the release dat for BLIC is!

You may be trying to win the funniest member award, but there's no way you're going to win it.

SkateBoarder2 said:
He is confused about what the release dat for BLIC is!
I think its a she ;)
SkateBoarder2 said:
You may be trying to win the funniest member award, but there's no way you're going to win it.
True...as I won't be here next year :crying

Release is supposed to be around July, like C2005.

I really dont see what was wrong with 2004 at all and ive had 2k,2k2,2k4 and BLC, all good in my opinion apart from 2k which was awful.

Only problem with BLC is that theres no charging down the wicket and other things were left out too. I'll just get both :S

(Im back and havent posted for MONTHS)

I think it is good idea to purchase both If one can bear the expenses.

BarmyUK said:
Release is supposed to be around July, like C2005.

I really dont see what was wrong with 2004 at all and ive had 2k,2k2,2k4 and BLC, all good in my opinion apart from 2k which was awful.

Only problem with BLC is that theres no charging down the wicket and other things were left out too. I'll just get both :S

(Im back and havent posted for MONTHS)
Thank god for an unbiased opinion! Or at least not biased towards BLIC. Agree with you hundred percent. I've had hours of fun playing C2002 and C2004. Everyone here has, yet they diss the game.

Well the confusion I was talking about was regarding which game to purchase becuase of the better graphics but poor gameplay of EA Cricket.
And I am not she

So does that mean the BLC and C2005 are going to be released at the same time.Will BLC release a demo.When is c2005 Demo expected to be released

The demo release dates have not been announced yet n yes both Codemasters and EA are supposed to release demos of the game!!

sohummisra said:
Thank god for an unbiased opinion! Or at least not biased towards BLIC. Agree with you hundred percent. I've had hours of fun playing C2002 and C2004. Everyone here has, yet they diss the game.

Some of us have had bad experiences with the sheer arrogance and contempt of EA Sports towards the cricket gaming community with the result I will not be buying C2k5 as a protest. Codies and BLIC deserve a chance imo and I will give them one.
I will be extremely suprised if EA have managed to produce a game better than BLIC but even if they have I still will not be buying it.
This is the only form of protest I can make as a consumer and I intend to stick with it.

I verging on joining Colin in his protest. I certainly won't be buying it until I've read some reports on the game from someone I can trust.

Users who are viewing this thread