CONSIDER BANNING ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who got the idea that the information of tournaments' fixtures could be there in the sav file? Who began all editing savs,etc. in first place?
One needs to think whose role is major and whose name has to be written first.
No offence to sachinisgod, coz this is not one thing that is making me angry.

No progress was made in the cracking of Batting 1, Skills etc. for months. Someone have a look at 'Editing Player Profiles' thread in Cricket 2004 forum to know how exactly is that cracked. I spent a day to figure out a way to crack Skills and another one to crack Batting 1.
Why can't it be considered as a breakthrough? Had I not been there, Player Editor v2 would've been released along with Cricket 2005.

More to say someone called Ajit found out which Number in Sound Editor meant which file. In BladeSteve's sounds thread you could find an excel file that has a lot of stuff stored.

Another minor forgotten breakthrough was the offsets 16*16,8*8,4*4 for kit files which too unfortunately went to me.

Player Codes for 637 created players,... what?

A few other silly things may have been there that I myself have forgotten.

I just wonder if I had been posting ridiculous comments, breaching all planetcricket rules, creating nuisance, ... for the first 9 months and just become sweet in the next 3, I could've easily won the award for Most Improved Member. I just found it was 29th April 2004 when I registered and today is 29th April 2005. No matter whatever I've done has been negated. The only place where I've got a nomination is where SAM's exe too is placed.
I am not voting as I simply don't respect these polls, but even if would've been doing the same I would've given my vote to SAM anyway.
SAM obviously is the best, but PC should think before negating my work.
There could be an award for a good picture, a comment, improvement, but nothing for me. Fardin, who made the worst posts in history of PC will now have an award. :mad

Anyway, this year I'll make amends for my mistakes of past.
Meaning, no contribution to PC at all, but nuisance and nuisance.

YOU PEOPLE CAN BAN ME IF YOU WANT, COZ I HEREBY DECLARE I AM ONLY GOING TO CREATE TROUBLE AT PLANETCRICKET IF ANYTHING. :mad :mad :mad

Ajit, I for one know how much work you have put into Cricket2004 and have no intention of forgetting it. The nature of the game though is that some editing achievements are more obvious than others. For example in the 8 nominees for best breakthrough I have worked extensively on 6/7 of them, like you. In retrospect there should have been a category for people who have put huge amounts of effort, time and skill into Cricket2004 but aren't necessarily recognised although it would be hard to allow others to vote on. Personally I would put you in the top three Cricket2004 contributors along with Prakash and Sam but unfortunately most members don't always know who has put in the work on breakthroughs.
Incidentally whilst you weren't nominated for one of the main awards your name was mentioned in the context of something else we are doing when announce the PC Award results as a way of thanking you for your contribution. I'm afraid you'll have to wait and see what it is like everyone else though.
In the meantime please don't feel insulted by your omission and feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Firstly, all the awards are are a popularity contest, they don't gain you respect from the people that count- and these people will already respect you for your great contributions to Cricket 2004 editing, not for a custom member title. Also, as Colin hinted at, there may be a little something extra for those who we recognise as great contributors to both the game and these forums, but you will have to wait to learn more about that.

In regards to the most improved member award, it's intended for people who started out as only average members, with perhaps little useful post content, or poor grammar and such, and have made a conscious effort to improve themselves and their contribution to the forums. Along with this comes the presence of other members, who perhaps broke rules and posted absolute crap, and from an objective point of view should maybe have lost their posting rights a long time ago. They are perhaps now only at the level that the other nominees started from, however the issue comes of how you are to judge improvement- is an improvement from about -500/10 to 1/10 more significant than someone who moves from an average 5/10 to being a fabulous poster? I say not, some people may disagree with me- my position would be that if someone doesn't even deserve to still be here then they're not worthy of an award, others may say that they took the chance(s) given to them by the administration and made the effort to improve themselves from previous atrocious behaviour. However, regardless of how you look at it, it's only a member title- doesn't earn respect, doesn't impact people's views, so is it really that big an issue?

hahaha, this idiot is getting mad becos he didnt get nominated, go have a cry to your mum u fool, grow up this is a forum, not a complaint hearing!

agarkar said:
hahaha, this idiot is getting mad becos he didnt get nominated, go have a cry to your mum u fool, grow up this is a forum, not a complaint hearing!
You may have noticed that you have 4 small red rectangles under your name. This indicates that you have a very low (and negative) reputation. With moronic posts like this one, it's hardly surprising.

DAMN!
Tried de-repping him, but gave him some instead...

Ajit, I love your roster and your fixures Editor. The categorys up for nominations had nothing with most contribution to improving C2K4, most breakthroughs or most important member. If there were, I am sure you would win them all, or atleast I would vote for you for all.

agarkar said:

I have been wondering why this guy "agarkar" is allowed to be in this forum for so long? he should have been banned sometime back. anyways, upto the moderators but unless they do something, we have to contend with his stupid posts...

saisrini80 said:
I have been wondering why this guy "agarkar" is allowed to be in this forum for so long? he should have been banned sometime back. anyways, upto the moderators but unless they do something, we have to contend with his stupid posts...

i agree his just causing trouble with his stupid posts

****en do it then, im not scared ****... i just think its not fair jazz.

you cant eradicate foolishness and stupidity from the world and Agarkar must be proud that he comes under that category [He tries his best to be in it, it seems.

And Ajit, Who cares if you have a few words under your name telling that you have won an award? Yes we agree that you have made many vital contributions to Cricket 2004 and will do more of them. Why care if you are not nominated? Is that one of the important things in life? Is it like water? I wouldnt have cared if i was not nominated because i know that without winning any awards, my works are appreciated by many. And yes your Fixtures Editor is very famous indeed . I think that it must have slipped out of everyone's minds.

P.S. Is my work appreciated? I doubt it :)

agarkar said:
****en do it then, im not scared ****... i just think its not fair jazz.

Ok, I've seen more than enough. You can have a week off to think about the reasons you bother posting here.

ZoraxDoom said:
DAMN!
Tried de-repping him, but gave him some instead...

Don't worry. I can sort that pretty quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread