Controller select and Savtweak

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Feel free to flame me if I missed this when searching but I have a problem.
I got the resume bug today for the first time ever but luckily having answered the question 30 or 40 times knew what to do... or so I thought.

The problem comes after I have switched teams, changed the bowler and switched back again. I am stuck with the keyboard. I've tried the controller option in SavTweak 2, all three options but alas still the same.

So I guess my question is, what byte in the .sav determines which controller you use? This is something I am keen to get sorted as I've just reached the 40 over mark in my Scotland/England game and am about to let rip. Trouble is I've never played C2k4 on the keyboard; I'd even have to get my manual out and check the controls!

Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

When you change back teams to the one u control after making the bowling change simply select control 2, from the control drop down box and it should put you back in control.

I did and it didn't work.
I've now got it working by doing the following.
Making three copies of the .sav
Setting each to a different controller before swapping twice.
Running each one to see what my controller was (complicated and unneccesary I know)

Problem sorted. Cheers to the_gas and obviously to Shailesh. I was a bit worried I might be stuck...

No worries sounds like an odd, and frankly annoying problem, well at least its solved. As i said my method works for me, guess it takes all sorts :)

barmyarmy said:
Running each one to see what my controller was (complicated and unneccesary I know)

Problem sorted. Cheers to the_gas and obviously to Shailesh. I was a bit worried I might be stuck...

Glad it worked :D thanks to teh_gas :cool:

well i have a problem too -

how do i play a proper day night match using savtweak - i mean that suppose i start with conditions - hot and weather - sunny...then after 35-40 overs i change the conditions to cool and weather - sunset and then when the second innings starts i would like to change it to night and cool...i have tried savtweaking(both with the application and manually) but to no avail as it goes back to the original conditions...

i have tried this with two odi's in my season...(see thread in stories) at Kolkata and Lahore...but it simply won't change...any ideas??? or is the Full County season not supposed to have any random weather changes?

flame me if i didn't search well enuf...

barmyarmy said:

Your problem u mentioned before was exactly like mine that we discussed earlier.....i too have overcome the problem with your solution. I have played this game for a while now and never had the resume error before this. I thought i was going mad. Do you have a ps2 usb convertor controller? (tigergame superjoybox is the one i use). Not sure if there are conflicts with this? It has caused conflicts with other ea games notably lotr return of the king.

Users who are viewing this thread