FOOTBALL Controls For Fifa 12

Naman.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
i have purchased a new controller to mplay fifa 12 but i can't do some of the skills like ATW,Elastico can anyone give detailed controls to do skills

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9102

Doing skills in FIFA is going to be tough using a keyboard... With a controller, all of the tricks are done by using L2/LT in conjunction with the Right Analog Stick (sometimes Left Stick movements too).

This means that it is almost impossible to map keys to the buttons and perform the tricks, especially ones where rotations of the stick are needed, unless you like playing Twister with your fingers on the keyboard :p.

I suggest not doing the skill moves but instead just using the stuff that can be done easily by just holding buttons (I'm using console buttons here, but you can map them to keys);

L2 + Direction = Close control
L1 + Direction = Precision control
L2 + R2 + Direction = Skilled dribble

You should definitely invest in a controller though - it will make the game much easier to play as well as letting you use the 360 degree dribbling (keyboard is 8 direction max).

Naman.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
ok thanks i have purchased a controller as you recommended but i can't do some of the skills like ATW,Elastico can anyone give detailed control for skills for the controller

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
ok thanks i have purchased a controller as you recommended but i can't do some of the skills like ATW,Elastico can anyone give detailed control for skills for the controller

Youtube will be of great help to you. But just check if your right analog stick works in the game or not!

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah YouTube and Google are the way to go - I think there's a command list available through the in-game menus as well somewhere.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Plus make sure the skills you are using is for the player who is capable of it, (by the skill stars thing).

Users who are viewing this thread