County mode

R

rakesh1151

Hi to you all!

Have got the game yesterday and played a couple of hours in different modes. I think it is much more better than the prior version (apart from all the bugs listed here :wacko: ).

However I wanted to know the following (as I haven?t found this on the buglist):

Has anyone of you ever tried to play in county mode 10 overs matches? I tried to do so, but the game never stopped after the 10th over.

Seems to be another bug ? or did I something wrong :sorry:

Many thanks in advance for all your help and

cheers,

Peter

Hello there.

You can only select the number of overs for one day games, not county games. :)

Yes, the first class games (white uniforms) are typically 4 days (tho many will not last 1) so if you see white uniforms, do not expect the game to finish after 10 overs.

If you see coloured uniforms, and the game doesn't finish after 10 overs then you may have done something wrong, and I can't help you without knowing what.

Hi guys!

Many thanks to you both for your kind reply :thumbs:

Cheers :cheer:

Peter

It's not exactly a bug but I do find it infuriating that when you're playing a season or a tour that there is no information of the format of the fixture on the fixture list. You have to what to see what the players are dressed in before you know.

This is daft because if you win the toss your bat/bowl decision might be different for a four day rather than a one day match and you don't see the kit until you've made the decision.

Users who are viewing this thread