CPU Shot

grandprix_4

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I notice when the CPU bats that they occasionally do a shot that looks like a cut shot.
It's not the late cuts( back or front foot), and its not the back foot cut shot (with the batsman still standing) and not the front foot cut where the batsmen in on one knee.

With this particular shot, the batsman is still standing but appears to play a cut shot and then rolls its wrists over the ball.

Does anyone have any idea how to play that shot?

Can you take a screenshot next time you see it?

Originally posted by varun05
it is the back foot cut against spinners if that is the shot ur reffering to. a screenshot would b helpful

its not the back foot cut against spinners, as at the time, the bowler was medium-fast.
This rarely occurs,but the next time it does I'll try to get screenshot.

yes i know what you are talking about........it can be payed offf the fast bowlers.....u mean a sort of a cut shot with one knee up and quite possibly goes in front of sqaure.......

yes i ve found a way to play it after observing the cpu....
the way i play it is

shift+w+left arrow for a right handed batsman(direction for a cut shot basically, not late cut but sqaure cut)

shift is the power button and w is the back foot shot.....

try it

ill post a pic if u want of a batsman playing that shot

I've captured the movie of the shot I'm referring to and will shortly post some screenshots of it.
Its not the backfoot cut shot with 'six' hit as the foot that is off the ground, is only slightly off the ground.

On the reply page there's a box at the bottom, next to 'attach file', marked 'browse'. Click that and search your pc for the screenshot you took (ensure it's saved as jpeg). Click open and the file will be attached to your post.

Sweet images.

Should have shown the stumps getting ripped out of the ground.

I love the look of the reverse sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread