.CR Extractor Preview --- :)|Extracted Many Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I have caught the lie from Prince. From last 5 months I am watching CID and I am a good detective.

Just look this image carefully and very carefully:

50220113.jpg

Now open the Shapes.cr archive original one from the game in WinRAR or 7Zip.

Look the folders carefully you will find the following differences in the folders loaded in the so called extractor and the original archive:

Original | Name in extractor image
ball|ball
BowlingMarker|BowlingMarker
Duck|"d"uck
effects|effects
P|P
particles|"P"articles

I hope I am wrong!:sarcasm
:doh

Hitterman added something just to tell the name of the hero

The real hero is none other than sunsamrat ;)

Last edited:

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
No you aren't... Had it been me, I would really had something to my defence right away... Unfortunately that is not the case with the thread opener... He has not even posted screenshots of original textures ...:facepalm

sunsamrat1980 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

The real hero is none other than sunsamrat ;)

I am obliged...

Hitterman

International Coach
To be honest, there is no way to crack the encrypted archives. The only possibilities are
either the password is easy so it can be cracked via bruteforce and dictionary attack or the cracker knows the exact number of characters,numbers,symbols and perfectly.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
To be honest, do we really need the extractor to edit textures.. we have now very well recognized the format of most of the textures in-game. There are already so many downloads for kits, ad boards, stumps, etc.. available by our PC members to prove it.
They might not be accurate, but decent enough to give a great look and feel to the game.
Coming to face textures, I am sure, in few days, we would be able to identify a more-or-less format for faces using hit and trial method and we would no longer need any extractor.

Hitterman

International Coach
AES is really a powerful or I say one of the most powerful encryption algorithm.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, do we really need the extractor to edit textures.. we have now very well recognized the format of most of the textures in-game. There are already so many downloads for kits, ad boards, stumps, etc.. available by our PC members to prove it.
They might not be accurate, but decent enough to give a great look and feel to the game.
Coming to face textures, I am sure, in few days, we would be able to identify a more-or-less format for faces using hit and trial method and we would no longer need any extractor.

From my little knowledge, whatever I could make out leads me to believe that AI can also be patched if we can crack the CR files..Specifically by modifying the .CS files (since they are getting referred in the debug log generated)

Hitterman

International Coach
Yes, everything is packed in the CR archives:p. And that's the only biggest task .

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^Yea ofcourse, I meant that AI may have been configured in plain text and not in any encrypted form. Like we had in EA Cricket games in the past!

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
yeh it's hard but we can get through it... i've almost finished editing the stadium textures for the training nets; new nets, walls, lockers, vending machine, junk on the ground etc... all the other stadiums will be able to be edited just as easily IMO, then to the skyboxes, and we can make the game look like whatever we want =D

and once people upload their stuff we can see how the textures work; trial and error won't take so long together (thanks to sunsamrat =D)

deducing the scripting might be another matter though... XD

CONCERNING THE EXTRACTOR

i think people are saying the poster is wrong, may have thought they extracted something without actually checking to see if the files "extracted" were the actual full files, and, having realised afterwards that they weren't, disappeared quietly XD

who knows? maybe they're wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread