Craig White's 150 mph ball!

The Blazer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Craig White is a medium pacer, right?

Well, imagine my suprise then- I was playing against England in the ICC World Cup '03, and was cruising at a run rate of 7.50. 16 overs into the match, Craig White comes into bowl. 'Shouldn't be too hard to handle,' I thought to myself. First three balls, in the 50-60 mph range. Knocked them away for easy singles. Then in comes the fourth ball: 99.9 mph! I was caught totally offguard but luckily the ball just missed the stumps. 'Wow!' I thought. 'Must have been a glitch.' Fifth ball is 65 mph and everything seems back to normal. And then...

Last ball of the over, Craig White comes charging in with a 150 mph ball- Stumps go flying everywhere!! I mean, 150 mph! That's impossible! Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh, and for those who might be thinking I'm just telling a big, fat lie- Let me assure you that this happened. I don't have a screenshot to prove it right now, but I'll play against England again soon and prove it!

Drewska said:
Stupid bug, typical BLIC 2005.

I think we get the message you don't like BLIC now, you can stop slagging it off in every post in this forum.

I've seen White go over 100mph in the game but I've never heard of him going that far.

Craig White is one of the many buggy medium pacers the game has to offer. You think, oh right, a part timer medium pacer (I know Craig White isn't one, but some other teams use them for some reason), easy slogging, then they do a few balls at a pace you would expect, then out of nowhere comes a 90mph ball. Its so annoying. Right up there with fast bowlers doing the opposite (90mph balls then a 45mph one).

I've had the Craig White bug as well. He is only in the ICC licenced events so its not such a huge problem for me. Anyway it keeps you on your toes

Well since the Update was realeased I didn't really get this bug. And I never played England in the World Cup :(

Thanks everyone for waking up ;) this thing has been discussed in the topic which was something like fastest delivey in BLIC

Somebody said that they had a bug and the person bowled a 300mph ball in the World Cup - very strange indeed.

hondeyho said:
Somebody said that they had a bug and the person bowled a 300mph ball in the World Cup - very strange indeed.

That was me! It was very strange. Really good fun. Couldn't reproduce it though. Shame.

It was this guy with Face #001, who replaced my career player, who was a leggie allrounder. He had a skill of 0, and made Aktar look like a 3 year bowling underarm peewee rollers.

Hmm...maybe it could be done again by changing all the stats to 0... I'll try again :D

EDIT: Didn't work as I intended. did have a great effect though- 2.2 mph bowls! at kind of normal speed, only they balloon up a bit. I got a wicket (caught deep) with this bowler! Would be refreshing if you are bored with this game to set every bowlers speed to 0.

Last edited:
If you set the bowling speed to 0 you can produce mega bouncers which go up 10m in the air then bounce back down - sometimes they don't bounce back down at all.

Yep,

Abdul Razzaq is another one of these rapid medium pacers/

a thing u might have noticed is that Muritharan can bowl around 70-75 Mph and the balls are some time unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread