CRC Error ! What does that mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Error is below:

CRC Error: G:\codemasters\BLIC 2005\data\playerheads.bag doesn't match the file in setup's.cab file. The Medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted ; contact you software vendor.

Now what is the reason can anyone help me out and can anyone tell me is this DVD or CD.

i didnt have the demo

and are you sure its a dvd and how can i know its a dvd is there any trick to know its a dvd because i have a cd writer not dvd combo so this could be the other reason.

If you only have one "Cd" it's a dvd, if you have 6 Cd's, it's a cd ;)

Its a pirate copy, do not help him, he was asking for help with his priate copy yesterday until his posts were deleted, Mods please lock this thread.

kevmead said:
Its a pirate copy, do not help him, he was asking for help with his priate copy yesterday until his posts were deleted, Mods please lock this thread.
How can you its piracy?

He posted twice yesterday where he stated his copy of BLIC was a pirate one, his posts were deleted

kevmead said:
He speaks the truth

Please don't ask any more about fixing your poorly pirated copy of BLIC, topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread