Cricket 07 Roster Editing Tutorial (INCOMPLETE)

samrathetechwiz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Now locate the roster you want to edit (usually in your My Documents/EA Sports (TM) Cricket 07 folder." In this step it has been given to select a roster but where will I get the roster.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First save your default roster once.(ingame)

pasarly

School Cricketer
can some one help me... i installed net frame work 2.0 and 3.5 but an error massage is coming again and again please please help me :facepalm

farhankhan00971

School Cricketer
farhan

hey pls help..when i open player editor pc user i cant find my impBIG file pls help

nasirhussain

School Cricketer
hi guys i want to ask something: whenever i open player editor it just shows the properties of Nasir Hossain and that also don't show face of player

P

pekkylove

hey pls help..when i open player editor pc user i cant find my impBIG file pls help

it is in the playereditor folder which you downloaded

----------

hi guys i want to ask something: whenever i open player editor it just shows the properties of Nasir Hossain and that also don't show face of player

see where nasir hossain is written a drop down button is there or not and select the desired player and you cant see the face because his face might not be available

Cricketer Ruhul

School Cricketer
when I open ane click above the player editor it says --

this application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click to close.

N.B im win7 user. Plz give solution. Bros

Users who are viewing this thread