No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

I guess that’s not a bad way of doing it. Can you import all the actual squads and kits when you first start the career or are you just having to use generic squads and kits?
Domestic is generic, but very beautiful kits anyway. In fact much better than the real life, plain white ones.

I haven't made it to international yet, so will see if downloaded teams do update kits. I think it should, my player has the Indian Test kit on when I started career, it did show @Llewelynf Test Kit of India!

Anyone have a rough guess of when all domestic teams and t20 leagues will be done?? so eager to start a career mode!

Anyone have a rough guess of when all domestic teams and t20 leagues will be done?? so eager to start a career mode!
You can start it regardless. It'll take you time to get to those things.

Guess who's back? Back again. Gary's back. Tell your friends.

y1DiVec.png

Went and nabbed some of the scanned face textures for Ashes Cricket that haven't made it into this one. Just shows how big a challenge us face creators have, as even with the actual scans of the players faces it was still a real pain to get the shape right and make it look anything like them.

Anyway here's Cook as well. Both shared under Spoobir and if anyone can think of anyone else they want ported over from Ashes let me know and I'll give them a go. :cheers

PXiPtb9.png

Guess who's back? Back again. Gary's back. Tell your friends.

y1DiVec.png

Went and nabbed some of the scanned face textures for Ashes Cricket that haven't made it into this one. Just shows how big a challenge us face creators have, as even with the actual scans of the players faces it was still a real pain to get the shape right and make it look anything like them.

Anyway here's Cook as well. Both shared under Spoobir and if anyone can think of anyone else they want ported over from Ashes let me know and I'll give them a go. :cheers

PXiPtb9.png
Craig Overton, Mason Crane and Mark Stoneman off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread