Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

PS4? It’s never deteriorated for me. Not helped by there being a different ball from each end even when match type says there shouldn’t be
Same here on the PS4. It was fine during the initial days of the game's release.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There’s not, it’s the stupid new ball thing being repeated. Oh my ball on PC scuffs up for sure.

I don’t think it’s the new ball thing being repeated.

I will be offered a new ball from each end and keep being offered it until I have taken it from each end, so it’s not just a repeat.[DOUBLEPOST=1565359308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here on the PS4. It was fine during the initial days of the game's release.
I’ve never seen the ball deteriorate

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
upload_2019-8-9_19-32-0.png

Why am I not able to connect to the server?

Ashes Cricket 17 is working fine. I have both games on Steam.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

I will be offered a new ball from each end and keep being offered it until I have taken it from each end, so it’s not just a repeat.[DOUBLEPOST=1565359308][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here's a video I made during initial days. You can see the old ball condition before I took the new ball.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

It definitely deteriorates in Career mode but not in tours and other custom matches.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Yeah it’s just replicating the new ball thing at each end until u accept. Your playing with one ball though..

It’s just not identifying you accepting it at one end and the other if that makes sense.

Weird one. But same ball. Bug.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah it’s just replicating the new ball thing at each end until u accept. Your playing with one ball though..

It’s just not identifying you accepting it at one end and the other if that makes sense.

Weird one. But same ball. Bug.
Ball deterioration is fine in career matches but in casual, Ashes series and tours there is not any difference between new and older ball visually and behaviorwise.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I am currently playing on ps4.If I was to buy it on nintendo switch would I be able to link the two or would I have to download everything again from the academy.Anybody got the game on two formats?

Users who are viewing this thread