Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would it be a bug that when scrolling through commentary names, I can go from "A" to about "Bl..." then it skips back to the beginning. If I go through the names starting at the last one, I can only get to "Ma...".

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

D

Deleted member 185125

Would it be a bug that when scrolling through commentary names, I can go from "A" to about "Bl..." then it skips back to the beginning. If I go through the names starting at the last one, I can only get to "Ma...".

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I had the same issue. I was told by someone here that I need to scroll slowly to be able to access the remaining. Haven't checked yet.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a basic Q...(Don't know if it has been already addressed before here)

I have already started the career mode...
Considering the amazing creations & updates to the academy by several pro members of the community here, it would be great if I could update them during the in career mode to reflect latest kits...

If I update the teams/players/kits/equipments in Academy, do they get reflected in the career midway like it use to in Ashes cricket??

If no, is there a way out?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have a basic Q...(Don't know if it has been already addressed before here)

I have already started the career mode...
Considering the amazing creations & updates to the academy by several pro members of the community here, it would be great if I could update them during the in career mode to reflect latest kits...

If I update the teams/players/kits/equipments in Academy, do they get reflected in the career midway like it use to in Ashes cricket??

If no, is there a way out?
Yes they do.

mlwrz

Club Captain
Guys,

Please any suggestions???????????

Today my career save data was corrupted and I managed to restore BAK file to main save file...then when I loading the career, there were two save files and 1st one was working 2nd wasn't. then I deleted the second one from the game menu..and now unfortunately my working career mode also not working.. I looked into the save data on "Documents".. there is no any career data folder or save files. They are vanished.. but still in career menu, save data is showing. but not working

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this game still being supported?

i wonder if there'll be another patch while the series of the flagship mode is still live? (i.e. by tomorrow evening the way play is going.)
Maybe Ross and co. get even more proactive, as the Aussies are doing super well. Also, technically, even if Aus win, the series can still be levelled by England, but the Urn is back to Australia!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Maybe Ross and co. get even more proactive, as the Aussies are doing super well. Also, technically, even if Aus win, the series can still be levelled by England, but the Urn is back to Australia!
Levelled [Edited] Absolultely possible.. I totally agree.. :D

@DAP Really really happy to be proved wrong this time.. One of the best matches for sure..

Last edited:

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
Soooooo I simmed part of the bowling in this game (just want it to end) and picked it up after 60 odd overs. How come the ball doesn't look like this when I actually bowl with it for 60 overs? :lol

I second this. Whenever you SIM the game the ball wears but not when you are actually playing. Not sure if the detiorated ball has any affect on gameplay.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Has anyone else noted AI not scoring much against spinners on slow pitches in tests or have i got some setting wrong?

Playing test on dusty/medium and have now had my spinners bowl 17 ov for just 6 runs. One of them has bowled 8 maidens in a row and team has scored 29 runs in 30 overs.The batsman either just defend or hit it to a fielder.

This is like cricket version of watching paint dry:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread