MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know about you guys but, on PC, the frame stutter bug re-emergence after the last patch makes the game near impossible sometimes to play, especially batting. So frustrating. Vent finished lol.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You probably need to look at your settings cause I've not had a problem at all.

Hmm, my PC ain't a scrub if that's what you're implying lol. 1080ti, 4790k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 home, I might try the old verify cache and see what happens. Could have been a hiccup when the patch was installing.

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know about you guys but, on PC, the frame stutter bug re-emergence after the last patch makes the game near impossible sometimes to play, especially batting. So frustrating. Vent finished lol.

Hmmm. Been facing the same issue. Getting like 15 Frames during Replay and some Cut scenes. My PC sports a Radeon RX 580. Is it a Radeon specific issue?

AnkitC

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm, my PC ain't a scrub if that's what you're implying lol. 1080ti, 4790k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 home, I might try the old verify cache and see what happens. Could have been a hiccup when the patch was installing.

Nevermind. Didn't notice your specs. So clearly not a Radeon only thingy. I've also tried turning off Bloom and DoF. To no avail sadly.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Apologies for cross-posting, but this might be an interesting video...

AI outfield catches do exist...

@Langeveldt

I've given up and am batting... But the screams must have been heard a mile away?[DOUBLEPOST=1586163280][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's one that may or may not have been removed... Has anyone experienced an edge while defending the ball in the latest build? Quite an important dismissal...

PLEASE patch AI ring and outfield catches into test matches Big Ant @MattW .. This is a very good game already... There, I've been that guy...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I've given up and am batting... But the screams must have been heard a mile away?[DOUBLEPOST=1586163280][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's one that may or may not have been removed... Has anyone experienced an edge while defending the ball in the latest build? Quite an important dismissal...

PLEASE patch AI ring and outfield catches into test matches Big Ant @MattW .. This is a very good game already... There, I've been that guy...

Yeah yesterday I nicked off twice doing it. Not sure why it happened as I bat with 0 HUD but it happened. Not that common though. I have also been caught bat pad while defending a few times.

Pretty sure with isolation going on chances of a patch are minimal at best.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Yes, hadn’t for a while but then had several in this last match.

maybe the problem all along was ive not been playing on a hard pitch or had lowered bounce because of the stupid bouncer wide problems at launch... now they’ve been sorted I can play on proper pitches

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes, hadn’t for a while but then had several in this last match.

maybe the problem all along was ive not been playing on a hard pitch or had lowered bounce because of the stupid bouncer wide problems at launch... now they’ve been sorted I can play on proper pitches

Playing forward and defending to a ball you should be going back to will get a Nick I know that for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread