Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hardball

School Cricketer
Hey guys
My questions is not related to Cricket 19 but to Ashes Cricket & i really need help please. I wanted to know is there a bug in the game that whenever i change the field and apply it to all, my field changes after 2-3 overs to some random field. Then I have to change it back again, it keeps happening. Is there any fix for that? I have saved few custom fields for my bowler so i want to use it instead of BA's fields. I am the captain of the team, playing as spinner in career mode, not yet reached to international level yet. Thanks

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@GuyIncognito @wasteyouryouth or any other player please
Hmm, I basically use Mohammed Sherry's sliders, search his name and sliders and he has a great video on it. Twiste3 has another good video on sliders.

Personally I have most things on default but tweaked the physics:

Tweaking spin drift and flight I generally don't go above 65.

Any more questions about sliders are probably best asked in the specific thread.

Attachments

• ashes_2021_07_12_00_02_04_148.png
    ashes_2021_07_12_00_02_04_148.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
  • ashes_2021_07_12_00_01_58_035.png
    ashes_2021_07_12_00_01_58_035.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 30

macman

School Cricketer
Hi - hope this is the right thread, but it's another question regarding 'logo database is full'. I am trying to download the new The Hundred teams, but the team logos and uniforms come in as very generic (ie, 'logo database full' pop-up appears). I have gone into Manage logos and deleted some Ad Boards I see etc - but is there a quick way I can delete a team already downloaded and it also delete the relevant logos too? Or (as expected) is it a case of manually deleting logos? Would be so good if you knew what/where the logos are used - worried I will delete logos I think aren't used, only for it to affect my 'already' downloaded teams.

Alternatively, Im tempted to totally re-install the game from scratch, and start again now knowing I need to limit myself to the amount of teams I can download.

Finally, I presume the downloaded stadiums doesn't affect the 'Logo database'?

Many thanks (PS - I am on Xbox One S)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi - hope this is the right thread, but it's another question regarding 'logo database is full'. I am trying to download the new The Hundred teams, but the team logos and uniforms come in as very generic (ie, 'logo database full' pop-up appears). I have gone into Manage logos and deleted some Ad Boards I see etc - but is there a quick way I can delete a team already downloaded and it also delete the relevant logos too? Or (as expected) is it a case of manually deleting logos? Would be so good if you knew what/where the logos are used - worried I will delete logos I think aren't used, only for it to affect my 'already' downloaded teams.

Alternatively, Im tempted to totally re-install the game from scratch, and start again now knowing I need to limit myself to the amount of teams I can download.

Finally, I presume the downloaded stadiums doesn't affect the 'Logo database'?

Many thanks (PS - I am on Xbox One S)
No

Dexter White

School Cricketer
Here we go ! DLC update glimpse

Attachments

• 02E9C5FB-A676-4454-8CAC-6527822ED703.jpeg
    02E9C5FB-A676-4454-8CAC-6527822ED703.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
  • 891CCB83-DB20-4EE6-A885-8961175ED9A9.jpeg
    891CCB83-DB20-4EE6-A885-8961175ED9A9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35

faulkjer85

School Cricketer
@BigAntStudios it is really appreciated that you guys are working on in improving the gameplay experience. It would be much more appreciated if you could shed some light on the online gameplay.

1. Please provide an option to disable the pitch marker. Or improvise it to show the correct pitching location. Most of the time it is showing completely incorrect locations in the pitch while playing online.

2. Do something about claiming win when the opponent quits the game. It is really frustrating when the opponent quits when we are about to win. The time we spend is completely wasted. Also, the five wicket haul, fifties, stats etc are not even getting counted

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios it is really appreciated that you guys are working on in improving the gameplay experience. It would be much more appreciated if you could shed some light on the online gameplay.

1. Please provide an option to disable the pitch marker. Or improvise it to show the correct pitching location. Most of the time it is showing completely incorrect locations in the pitch while playing online.

2. Do something about claiming win when the opponent quits the game. It is really frustrating when the opponent quits when we are about to win. The time we spend is completely wasted. Also, the five wicket haul, fifties, stats etc are not even getting counted
Go to settings and disable the pitch marker. Options are provided only for our individual choices

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Had just got back into playing the game after a few months off then the patch came along.

As per usual, batting seems just a little bit harder, which is fine. I'm not saying that Hardest had become Arcade for me by any means but whilst you've got to adjust, what I've always loved about this game is the genuine challenge.

It mentioned something about the frame after the ball goes past the batsman and yeah, it's noticeably different. I had a few deliveries go through to the keeper that I really thought they'd nicked but they hadn't!

Fielding throws seem a lot harder and flatter though the camera doesn't seem to quite keep up with the throw. That said, I do play on quite a small screen, 20/21 inch.

Opposition (AI) running seemed a bit more aggressive (Better) though I did have a proper old school run out where the batsman just slid out of his crease. I was just throwing the ball back and to my surprise he was run out. Don't take us back to three or four of those every innings! Did have one or two teleporting/moonwalking fielders. My wicketkeeper took a blinder of a catch too, diving (Shall we say? Full stretch!) to his right.

Playing on Play Now, I was playing a ODI but even though you change the Match Type and Uniform, you do have to manually change the line-up (Well not the whole line-up but the format tab). I wish that it would default to the appropriate team for the selected Match Type (That you can then change if you want obviously). Glad that they've supposedly fixed the 12th man stats thing though.

I've seen the comments of others (Still suggesting that we'll get Cricket 21 before the Ashes) but I'm assuming that all this means we won't actually get another 'new' game for a year or two?!

Oh! I haven't looked yet but I'm assuming I can turn off the thumbs up/down when I'm moving about on my crease. Not sure that should be coming up on Hardest level really!

Appreciate that they keep working on the game and looking forward to playing more, the challenge of batting and the frustration but genuine thrill of bowling!

Cash55

School Cricketer
heres given options of Conservative-precise-balanced-aggressive-brute.

Its common sense these are referring to how the player plays but whats the base for it?

So for example is 'brute' is for players with 100+ sr or ??

And as for these terminologies in bowling. How does it affect the bowler? Does it mean an aggressive bowler will pick up wickets faster? (strike rate) or is referring to economy rate and lack of wickets? (conservative)

Is there some kind of help manual on this, i would love a read to get this clarified and dusted with

Users who are viewing this thread