Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

View attachment 222913 View attachment 222914
@Kiko_97 had a go at James Anderson to see how it when (just using the in game tools i’m afraid not playface) - anyway if you think it’s any good I will have a go at the rest of the Lancashire squad if you like - May take a few days though as I’m busy with work etc.

Obviously Jimmy's licensed but its a good effort. If you like I can send you mine and @Munkeymomo's playface folder and you can work from that?

Do you want me to create some stadiums for the counties which don't have them?
I think creation of stadiums is the most under-used part of the academy - I for one would be pleased to see you do it! Thanks.

Where do I share them? Do I message someone here do something else?
You can share them on the Academy database and then post up a list the ones you have created on this thread and the “Academy Creations” thread this website. If you want to message @Kiko_97 and @Munkeymomo to check with them before doing any as they are running the thread I’m sure that would be in good order.

Do you want me to create some stadiums for the counties which don't have them?

There is a list in another thread that a few are getting involved with so look over there too.

Hove would be much appreciated if you are in the mood to create county grounds :)

I think Hove has been done, someone said they had. If not then it can be looked into.

This makes me feel like wanting to play County. Had a question, will this Project include the Royal London One-Day Cup and the T20 Blast? Asking because I do follow both of those, on YouTube.

This makes me feel like wanting to play County. Had a question, will this Project include the Royal London One-Day Cup and the T20 Blast? Asking because I do follow both of those, on YouTube.
All three competitions kits and lineups are included yes

Reactions: DAP
Sorry, been a bit busy recently with some personal stuff. I'm ready to get back on this train now.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread