Cricket 2002 patch

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

I was looking through the official EA Sports forum and heard that somebody has developed a patch for the Cricket 2002 demo. It claims to have a night match and Indian team fix. Click below to download it:

http://eacricket2002.tripod.com/nightfix.zip

Check it out.

Cheers
ArjunaH

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Hi,

I have tried out the patch. The night game is basically the same Lord's Stadium which has floodlights on. This is pretty cool. The Indian team fix is nothing major. Instead of playing as England with Indian kits/faces you are actually India. The Match screen says India with the New Zealand logo. The score says IND instead ENG/AUS. This patch is pretty complex and time consuming to install. There is a lot of changing files, creating new folders and extracting. You will still need to use Venkatesh's or Kailash's kits as the texture files are not supplied. For faces I suggest you use Ganguly's face which is in the uniform folder as the standard face, by copying it 20 times. The improvements are fairly minor. Good effort by the developer anyway.

Cheers
ArjunaH :cool:

Edited By ArjunaH on 1025285534

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
the link doesnt work, when i click on the link it says......This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos?Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

please tell me the right link
thanx in advance

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Hi,

The link posted above is the correct one. I made a spelling mistake with .zip file.

Thanks
ArjunaH :D

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
the same message appears on the site, i dont c how its the correct one....please help me out.....theres no link for a download there

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Hi karanmadan,

This is the correct link. You can download the patch from this link if you have Download Accelarator which can be downloaded for free at www.download.com. Once you have installed Download Accelarator click on the link for the patch. You should get the option of Accelarated or Regular download. Click on accelarated and click start download. The patch should now download.

Cheers
ArjunaH :D

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Hi,

The link does work for me. If you really want the file send me you e-mail address and I will send it to you.

Cheers
ArjunaH :P

Users who are viewing this thread