Cricket 2004 - The Disappointment

N

Nazgul_169

Cricket 2004, sadly, did not live up to my expectations. While I was expecting a game with a high level of realism, once again EA messes things up. Sure there are some good points, but the number of bugs still remains ridiculously high, and they affect the game even worse than cricket 2002. I cant even play a proper Test match, because in my 2nd innings the team lineup reverts to default! And what is with using the renderware engine? It failed for Rugby 2004, and it seems to have failed for Cricket as well. Where are the player models?? Cricket 2002, while not looking to good, had the faces and details of the players correct. Cricket 2004 actually takes steps backwards in many other areas as well. Overall, a good yet disappointing and unfulfilling cricketing experience - once again.

You are right but I do believe that still this game shines in many areas better than Cricket2002 specially gameplay wise.Wait for some breakthroughs so anyone might be able to change the faces and other graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread