Cricket 2005 commentary bugs!!!

satishmania

International Coach
there seem to be plenty of commentary bugs for e.g. if a fast bowler fields of his own bowling richie benaud says "thats played away in the gap".

its a let down. but hey...i love the part when...jimmy asks''Who do you think is the best batsman?"...then richie benaud says, "The qualities of a good batsman are best shown by watching Sachin Tendulkar..."
Tendulkar is the best of the current era!

According to me if it is compared to Cricket 2004 it is much better....in C2K4 when a fielder catches a ball which is out of boundarly line there was a comment...he is out...then....its a six....?????Thats really shame......I think "Comparatively" Cricket 2005 commentary is better ......

Another commentary error is when let's say for instance india scores 13 runs in an over.. where let's say sachin scores 10 and sehwag scores 3... on the menu at the end of the over they'll say "13 runs picked up by sehwag"

well we cant help it...even BLIC sucks when it comes to commentry...its just that those are new lines so u dont get bored.

everything bout the commentry has been pre-programmed...eg when ever the ball touchs the batsmen above his shoe level the commentry will trigger that it will hurt bla bla

another eg is when a fielder does not pick up the ball...even if the ball is on the ground dead...the comm will trigger that u cant effort a misfield bla bla

so best thing to do is just put the comm sound on half n everything else on full n enjoy the game w/o any comm errors :P

Its silly when Richie goes 'and thats his first boundary' and a fielder has actually got the ball before its crossed the boundary.

hey atleast richie doesn say beforehand that d ball will dissappear to fence before d ball has reached d fence as in cric 2004 where in u cud decide to stop runnin cos u ll kno d ball will go for 4 since richie has already stated it will

Still the same old bug...when the batsman hits first six he says....Thats the first boundary for....

The commentary is tad boring the proceedings are 2 balls into the match and those two start chit chatting about cricket in Benaud's era its the same for every match I have played till now.

nikhil_99 said:
According to me if it is compared to Cricket 2004 it is much better....in C2K4 when a fielder catches a ball which is out of boundarly line there was a comment...he is out...then....its a six....?????Thats really shame......I think "Comparatively" Cricket 2005 commentary is better ......

Well thank goodness!!!....SOMEONE agrees with me :happy
I made a post a while back saying how the commentary is no where near as "IN YA FACE" as before, and there are not as many stuff up's , but no one would have a bar of it. :noway

I am quite happy to have the commentary turned on now, where as I "could not" stand it before.

They "DO" get it right "most" of the time.
All who don't listen are missing out on a rewarding part of this game. Yes EA "have" done "some" work on this.!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread