Cricket 2005 controls

game4bobby

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi friends please let me known how to change EA Cric 2005 Cricket controls on keyboard , and please let known how to get RUN Assits run while batting.
please help I am new in this forum
Thanks
BR
Bobby

game4bobby said:
Hi friends please let me known how to change EA Cric 2005 Cricket controls on keyboard , and please let known how to get RUN Assits run while batting.

I don't think you can

game4bobby said:
and please let known how to get RUN Assits run while batting.

While batting go options and then check the sub catogories if their is any (my mind is running blank) their should be a option saying rus assistant turn it on

TrInICrIcKeTeR3 said:
While batting go options and then check the sub catogories if their is any (my mind is running blank) their should be a option saying rus assistant turn it on
Yep. Its under <Options> -> <Gameplay Options> I think. Once you have changed it, if you make sure you save your profile before quitting the game, it will still be activated next time you play.

FishBowlMan said:
Yep. Its under <Options> -> <Gameplay Options> I think. Once you have changed it, if you make sure you save your profile before quitting the game, it will still be activated next time you play.
Goodness gracious - is THAT how you keep it activated? I have been getting increasingly frustrated every time I play the game that I have to select the option afresh. Thanks for that!!! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread