Cricket 2005 demo help?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
How do you time a shot if you come down the ground? I always mistime it. Also has anybody hit a reverse sweep for 4.

Me too! Everytime I try to hit the ball by coming down the track(with Power Boost pressed), I either get cought and bowled by the bowler or the fielder cathes it but the ball hardly goes past the in-ring.

Yeah that happens to me too.Whenever you try to do that ,no matter if you press the charge button late or early it still stuffs up!I have'nt tryed to do a reverssweep.I'd be interested to see what it would look like.

Its all about timing. And its not that hard, really, just play it a few times and you'll get it. Unless your a ****** like my bro :D

same problem here.I guess thats why ea put a training mode in the game.

Its about perfect timing. I have done that only once though with Darren Gough. It was a six over square leg. From then on, I havent been able to connect well.

The game is good enough. I have won only once so far out of 12 to 14 tries! Sounds great for me. It makes me confident that Cricket 2005 might prove challenging enough to me!

Easy way - Get Pietersen over to outside off stump guard. As as Symonds is about to release the ball press Left + D + Shift. Thats how I win in 4 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread