cricket 2005 - few queries

suriya6in

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi

I have been cric 2005 for sometime and have few queries around.

> where can i get other umpire faces over and above the default two loaded in test cricket. its really boring to see the same two guys.. is there a possible way to select the umpires for each match?

> Each time when a noball is bowled, the player is aware of it only after playing the shot. Is there a way to get a audio file which will announce the noball by the umpire immediately after bowler releases the ball.(just like in real cricket scenario). This will be useful to go for a lofted risky shot if we know it is a noball early...

> Can i get Sachin bat label with mrf sticker?

> in certain times, when the batsmen is in 49 or 99, even if i press any of the shot, he just stands still and gets bowled out. is it really a bug.. This is really heartening getting out without playing a shot even though we have pressed the actual buttons..

> the lbw decisions given by umpires are very difficult to understand on what basis he gives out. certain times, even if the ball is not going to hit the stumps, i get out by lbw.. will the umpiring errors follows in a game too?

>any other commentator can be added over and above the default ones?

regards
Suriya

Users who are viewing this thread