Cricket 2005 in PS2

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If i buy cricket 2005 PS2 version so would i be able to get downloads from planetcricket. like if i need to change the pitchads so can i download pitchads and insert it in the game?

how is the PC version better than the PS2 one? theres hardly any difference i would guess. the controls on PS2 are more suitable. getting patchs for the PC is the one thing it has over PS2 ye? and more speed lol

thats why it is better u can get up to date kits. proper bats and pitch mats and lots more and there are ai patches to make the game more real. I know most of this is cosmetic but to me this makes it a hell of a lot better taking screenis and videos of pieterson launching sixes withe proper bat.

Also if you have a good graphics card the graphics and animations will be smoother

ps2 version can be patched to some extend

i have tried to patch the ps2 version and guess what it worked, i have only tried eddies stroke patch which was posted here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11499&page=12&pp=15

procedure: first copy the whole DVD to a folder

2. then open data.gob with bigGui program (then Follow Eddies steps here http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11499&page=1&pp=15 )
3. Then burn the DVD with nero burning rom :

select DVD-ROM(UDF/ISO) ,

No multisession

Under iso tab choose :

File system :Iso 9660 only
File name length(ISO) : level 1
Character Set(ISO):iso9660(standard iso cd-rom)
first two check box should be checked

then
under UDF tab

check the Force dvd-video compatibility mode

Label should be as on ur original dvd
hit the New button and Add the copied and edited files

and burn at 4x thats it ,

You should have modchip for this dvd to run
this only works for stroke and field not for graphics.

and also the pc version has the .fsh file for graphics but ps2 has .ssh
files someone please tell how we can convert the .fsh to .ssh or how to edit the .ssh file please help............ so we can change the logos , bat ,pitch etc...

Users who are viewing this thread