Cricket 2005 in Toronto

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i live in Toronto so how can i get cricket 2005?
can any 1 help me plz?

Thats bit odd, that HB Studios make it in Canada and you cant get it there. Considering the Canadian team is in the game as well.

yea guys i know
but the thing is here in canada not all the people are interested in cricket.
on the other hand its a loss for a company to order cricket game cds and no one buys it.
anyways do u guyss know any place where i can get cricket 2005?
if i order it from Uk its gonna take a long time and also it would be more expensive u know what i mean?

Yup eb games doesn't have it... and they dont sell it.

No canadia stores have it. I'm going to get it the same way i got Cricket 2004. Order it online from England.

Ps. I also live in Toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
hi bross,

i am kasun dias plaied Cricket for Sri lanka A team on 2000 to 2001. but i dont play now can you guys send me a copy of C2005 PC we stile dont have it here
My email : [email protected]

yo guys cricket 2005 is sold in Toronto frequently.
there is a store in Scarbourgh that only one person exactly knows where the store is and won't let any1 know about the store location. What he is doing is making copies of game and sells it from $10-$20. As u guys have said on above posts that copy won't work but works. I am noy encouaraging any one to buy burnt copies of cricket 2005 I repeat i am not encouraging anyone to buy that game, Even myself i haven't bought it. For some of you guys its hard to order it from Uk, so you guys have no choice to get it. there are stores in Downtown Toronto that sell cricket 2005. The reason i post this message is you guys live in Canada Toronto you may be know this place better than i do. So lets team up and find the cricket 2005 store rather than buying the burnt copies. How'zat? If any of us finds out about the cricket 2005 store in toronto should tell it, should help their buddies who are in Toronto and don't have cricket 2005.
i am encouraging you guys to find a store.

aryan_6668 said:
guys i live in Toronto so how can i get cricket 2005?
can any 1 help me plz?

i have the game...PM me...for mroe info...

what's wrong with these people who have the game, say that they got the game and dissappear.

just buy the fookin game online.........ive just found 27 sites looking 1st time !!!! idiot

TrInICrIcKeTeR3 said:
No canadia stores have it. I'm going to get it the same way i got Cricket 2004. Order it online from England.

Ps. I also live in Toronto

now how is that yu got it... i believe our copy belongs to ME.. as i did order it for my birthday :P

Users who are viewing this thread