Cricket 2005 Requests

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I thought I would start a thread for people to write request of things they would like made for the game .

I would like to request some bats (a light blue handled GM and other brands) for all the New Zealand Cricket team I Know Chris Cairns has the blue Gm bat because i have one if this is posable I would really apreciate it?

thanks

I would like to make a request.

-Each player gets their own unique face Sachin has the same face as Vass in the game, and basically the whole indian team has the same face.

-Organize the bats. What I mean is for example, Dravid and Sehwag have britanni so figure out a way to make them have common bats. We could just pick like 3-5 bats per country to make common.

How about slowing the fielders down a bit? Could this be done by editing their attributes or is their a single variable that can be changed instaed of fiddling with every player?

the thing i really want is to for computer to bowl outside offstump with different variation and line length so that we can use offside shots. Slowing down fielders and some authentic faces should make the game wonderful

really the only thing that i wood lyk is bats...

the thing i really want is to for computer to bowl outside offstump with different variation and line length so that we can use offside shots. is a great idea I find trying to do those shot really hard because its never there really to be hit but I try anyway bats , faces and also trying to make it so the wicket keeper does'nt knock the bails of all the time would be good to.

Just an idea, but how bout if we could change the world cup format? I mean if we could add more international odi teams and make it a 16 team event it wud be awesome. Just an idea. Dont know if it can possibly be done.

Somebody who tried the hard mode, will see that the CPU when he bowls gives balls at yorker length and balls at normal length with the direction to the middle stump. These kinds of balls are difficult to play.

I'll be happy if the AI swaps it's bowlers a little better. Can't believe EA released this game without implementing basics like 10 over allotments for bowlers :rolleyes:

I would like... nothing.

BLIC 2005 is released today and Cricket 2005 will probably never enter my disk drive again.

Good riddance, EA!

SkateBoarder2 said:
I would like... nothing.

BLIC 2005 is released today and Cricket 2005 will probably never enter my disk drive again.

Good riddance, EA!
So if you've got nothing useful to offer don't post in the thread, I'm sure that you could find some other fanboys to talk with elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread