Cricket 2005 tournament!!!

hmm... nice i am batting first....will finish my innings soon and post it up....Good Luck to all....espically srilanka:D

Karachi Express said:
best of luck guyz!!!U all hav 1 day 2 complete ur innings da first match iz aus vs. pak!!!

Pak iz battin first!!!
2nd. match iz
south africa vs. eng!!!
Eng iz battin 1st.
da 3rd. iz
India vs. Sri lanka!!!
India iz battin first!!!
20 overs match!!!N AI Patch mentioned by Ashu!!!

Thanx guyz!!!
Rameez (RamZZ)
Rameez you got one wrong as South Africa bat first not England. And then Rameez you decide all the rest of the match fixtures and if possible do it on a separate website where you can also post all the results.

If you have any confusion guys then please post here.

All the best for the tournament guys!!

I hope the participants stick to their promise and finish their innings within their stipulated time!

Cricketman93 said:
I wanna b sri lanka
Soory but you are too late cause v already have 6 teams and some one has already taken sri lanka

OK Got It

This is my first game of cricket at international level and i got it, 1 question is is it Boss Gameplay Patch of 20 overs and 2nd one is how many scores r enough to beat someone cuz i dont have experience in this field till now, and i am into test matches that time. SO quick reply that i can start my game.

y2j826 said:
This is my first game of cricket at international level and i got it, 1 question is is it Boss Gameplay Patch of 20 overs and 2nd one is how many scores r enough to beat someone cuz i dont have experience in this field till now, and i am into test matches that time. SO quick reply that i can start my game.
as many runs as you can make buddy. Dont be surprised if any team scores more then 200 in 20 overs :D .

Cricketman93 said:
I wanna b sri lanka
We will include you if any opening is available but then you will have to play for that team and not your own team.

Scores

Well i havent played any ODI in C2K from last 1 month and then i participated in a tournament, and even after that 1st match is mine and against Zmario who got much reputation points and then other thing 200 scores in 20 overs if u ask for 100 in 10 overs thats beatable but 200 in 20 thats not cuz of field restrictions and number of players, but i will try as usual and nothing to loose now but if i cant win now i will try next time, always choose my name for any tournmant whether test of one day and my team will be australia always, Better Luck next time.

y2j826 said:
Well i havent played any ODI in C2K from last 1 month and then i participated in a tournament, and even after that 1st match is mine and against Zmario who got much reputation points and then other thing 200 scores in 20 overs if u ask for 100 in 10 overs thats beatable but 200 in 20 thats not cuz of field restrictions and number of players, but i will try as usual and nothing to loose now but if i cant win now i will try next time, always choose my name for any tournmant whether test of one day and my team will be australia always, Better Luck next time.
Dont think others are too good. Play your natural game and then post here. Enjoy your match. The main motive of this tournament is not to win but to have fun :D . Have fun buddy.

Wildwil said:
So we play exibition matches right?
Yup exhibition match on normal pitch on given ground. 20 overs match and hard mode.

The Final Question

Ok Ashu the final question for u, i am going to play the game, question about it is that how many matches to play in tournament is it only one or more ? and i have to post my scores on sunday so i can also play game again and again and then post my best scores there ? i think u must have to do something for that, however i am not going to do that, but what about number of matches ?

Rameez is going to decide how many matches to be played by every team.

As far as playing again and again is concerned, sorry buddy but we cant control it. I can just request everyone to play fair and thats all.

South-Africa VS. England

Good batting by SA getting 196-9.
Tight match on our hands.

Attachments

• ENG VS SA.zip
    127.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread