Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So what we’re saying is Nacon bought Big Ant and they stopped making cricket games?

Didn’t take the french long to surrender…
Personally I feel, as nacon know BA pretty well with their tennis tour games, they know cricket is their biggest IP. It's just bad business to cut off a studio's best selling IP. I actually think cricket is the reason why they bought BA (and tennis), but that's just me.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Personally I feel, as nacon know BA pretty well with their tennis tour games, they know cricket is their biggest IP. It's just bad business to cut off a studio's best selling IP. I actually think cricket is the reason why they bought BA (and tennis), but that's just me.
And let’s hope they give them the reigns of Rugby too after the next game Rugby 22 is out of the way …..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’d agree, but if there’s an opportunity to make a french surrender joke, im far too small and petty to pass it up.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
So what we’re saying is Nacon bought Big Ant and they stopped making cricket games?

Didn’t take the french long to surrender…
Nacon during acquisition said that they want to be leaders in cricket,tennis,etc.
Companies won't make games out of their personal interest but because of the profitability they can generate for game.
And cricket 19 had very good sales so there is no reason why they won't make new game.Also please watch tech talks Victoria of 37 minutes where Ross said once there will be licenses of ipl there will be new game and we have to make sure that it is a good one.....

Hardball

School Cricketer
Come one, come all and talk HERE about Cricket 21. No un-verified piece of information is wrong and no thought is incorrect. Go nuts. But only here.

The new cricket game must not be similar to Cricket 19 in any way shape or form. Cricket 19 is a joke, love Ashes Cricket.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
It's definitely fake. But Reddit is a seriously funny place.
My experience with cricket 19 reddit, in particular, is people who pirate the game then whinge they can't use the academy properly.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll forever hate Big Ant if its big bash boom 2 or an ipl boom lol.

Users who are viewing this thread