Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I expected Cricket 21 announcement and disappointed. I am one among several players eagerly waiting for the new cricket game. I will buy on PS and Xbox

Last edited:

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I expected Cricket 21 announcement and disappointed. I am one among several players eagerly waiting for the new cricket game. I will buy on PS and XB small studio..
it is a small studio.. They were working on Tennis world tour 2 patches till may end. How can u expect a game within 1-3 months?. I am a software developer and I know the reality..DLC itself a big thing for now with extensive patch that fixes many issues..

Hero

Club Captain
it is a small studio.. They were working on Tennis world tour 2 patches till may end. How can u expect a game within 1-3 months?. I am a software developer and I know the reality..DLC itself a big thing for now with extensive patch that fixes many issues..
As far as I can figure out, they are working on new game along with all other titles.
This is not right time to announce as it will more to oct-Nov when world cup and Ashes due.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
why was Ross was at MCG Nets few days ago when this does not have any motion captures or related to Australian players. Is BBL patch/DLC coming? or may be announcement of new game is coming in few months?..

Maybe he was having a hit himself ??

Harigoks

County Cricketer
This is good. Draft style gameplay is attractive to me. I bet they got emotes for normal game other than that being set up for online gameplay.

Excited as this might a pathway for the upcoming game. I hope this might be the last patch and dlc for cricket 19 and I'm eager to see the new game dropping by with a lot of cricketing months this year!

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An IPL DLC would have been great since IPL resumes in Sep2021 . that could have a great move ... but yes something we have got tmw .. waiting for Emotes to see how they look different than current .

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Pirated game players. They do not even see developer name at least in titles..
These pirates must be kicked out of this thread. Scoundrels because of them, games may not even be released to pc .

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
These pirates must be kicked out of this thread. Scoundrels because of them, games may not even be released to pc .
that's in youtube comments section fyi....lol

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
New Game...New Licenses definitely in store for us. I think this DLC is to bring in some cash.
I'm just genuinely proud of them, the video game industry in Australia is incredibly hard for many reasons. So seeing them starting to move forward with a wider scope is incredibly heartening.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm just genuinely proud of them, the video game industry in Australia is incredibly hard for many reasons. So seeing them starting to move forward with a wider scope is incredibly heartening.
Absolutely..more licenses and bug fixes with next new game in future...i think we are in for a treat... thanks to BA for keeping cricket alive when nobody wanted to invest in it.

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Kudos to Big Ant!!!! Bug fixing and making Cricket 19 a lot better is their motto. If Big Ant can get ICC license just like Codemasters did for their Brian Lara Cricket Series that will be great. They can the easily integrate with the current game using DLC. ICC license will give us all major ICC tournament as well.

Users who are viewing this thread