Cricket 22 Academy Creations

NRLHalfback02

School Cricketer
PS5 Academy Crash Workarounds

For Male teams only - 'Gender' - 'Male'.

For all teams - 'Include Logos' - 'No'. This will still download the logos & kits so don't stress.

I was able to download wasteyouryouths teams following his sharing ID but it feels good to be able to track his via Username now.

It seems certain searches trigger the crash, for instance I've had no dramas searching for/downloading any other peoples stuff by just searching by username or team name whereas just searching for "B" in team name it will crash, while I can search for Wastes India no problem.

So if you use these workarounds I wouldn't bother to also search for team name, just user.

Happy searching.

Don't use quick download, go into the club and download it. If you get the playface error, select "ok, don't show again" and download it again.

Staresblank

Club Captain
PS5 Academy Crash Workarounds

For Male teams only - 'Gender' - 'Male'.

For all teams - 'Include Logos' - 'No'. This will still download the logos & kits so don't stress.

I was able to download wasteyouryouths teams following his sharing ID but it feels good to be able to track his via Username now.

It seems certain searches trigger the crash, for instance I've had no dramas searching for/downloading any other peoples stuff by just searching by username or team name whereas just searching for "B" in team name it will crash, while I can search for Wastes India no problem.

So if you use these workarounds I wouldn't bother to also search for team name, just user.

Happy searching.

Don't use quick download, go into the club and download it. If you get the playface error, select "ok, don't show again" and download it again.
This works for PS4 as well - good find

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ross posted these on twitter

Hello mate, it's great to see you back around these parts. Apologies to throw in an immediate request, but do you still have any of the rebel svgs you did previously you could re-upload?

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why do I keep getting play face file full I've only downloaded three teams.Does this mean more play faces cannot be downloaded or can this be worked around?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello mate, it's great to see you back around these parts. Apologies to throw in an immediate request, but do you still have any of the rebel svgs you did previously you could re-upload?
Hey bud, I am 99,94% sure I do. Can you let me know which ones you want and I will share. DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread