Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was exactly thinking that from the last few days , it is probably because we don't have any trailer out yet or possibly PC crowd has lessened by a huge margin

So it is because of the PC dying rapidly , just found out the average time between two posts on PC is around one hour ,
Seriously we had mini scale wars over here over a pic of Gloves when DB14 was first announced. I have not been much on PC to comment on health of the site but I think this flaccid reaction to announcement of new game is indicative of what you are suggesting.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Seriously we had mini scale wars over here over a pic of Gloves when DB14 was first announced. I have not been much on PC to comment on health of the site but I think this flaccid reaction to announcement of new game is indicative of what you are suggesting.
Well they teased it last Thursday so they might give us something this Thursday for us to make more noise is what I believe. But not knowing how it looks like and when we would see it makes it bitter to chat about it.

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Just watched the new video of cricket 22. Is it just me or the animations look really bad and outdated. ??
I have been an avid fan since dbc14, but sadly in the net sessions video they published, to my eyes animation and graphics didn't look too convincing :( . being a 3D Visualizer myself, the rendering looked very 2013.
What's New In Cricket 22_ The Nets Challenge! 1-11 screenshot.pngWhat's New In Cricket 22_ The Nets Challenge! 0-31 screenshot.png

Last edited:

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Ah, it wouldn't be a reveal without comments like these :)
just to clarify that was just an outburst of my big expectations vs fears of disappointment. Since BigAnt mentioned they're implementing next gen technologies and raytracing even EA horribly failed with FIFA22 on the Xbox Series S, So I just hope being the first cricket game on the next gen, they can optimise the graphics to be better and not the opposite (which is the case for many companies adapting to new renderings).
I love Ross's and BigAnt's efforts. I sincerely wish the final reveal blows us out of our mind just like the previous iterations of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread