Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Asking for a friend of mine. He's pre-ordered the game. On PS4 Pro. But it says it's the PS5 Version. Only the nets are available for PS4. Has he made a mistake? Would he have to buy it again for PS4? Please help a friend of mine in need!!!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Asking for a friend of mine. He's pre-ordered the game. On PS4 Pro. But it says it's the PS5 Version. Only the nets are available for PS4. Has he made a mistake? Would he have to buy it again for PS4? Please help a friend of mine in need!!!

ps4 versions have a free upgrade to ps5, so no need to worry

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
ps4 versions have a free upgrade to ps5, so no need to worry
But, the worry for him has he bought the PS5 Version? There was only one option in the Indian Store. He bought it. On the purchased tab it says PS5 Cricket 22 and Nets for PS5 and Nets for PS4.

angad

Chairman of Consent
But, the worry for him has he bought the PS5 Version? There was only one option in the Indian Store. He bought it. On the purchased tab it says PS5 Cricket 22 and Nets for PS5 and Nets for PS4.
Ahh, understood. Not sure about that. But when I check psn, I see only one product for cricket 22 and not separate ones for PS4 and PS5, so I’m assuming he is safe

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Ahh, understood. Not sure about that. But when I check psn, I see only one product for cricket 22 and not separate ones for PS4 and PS5, so I’m assuming he is safe
Yea I saw the same thing. Thanks a lot!!!

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I bet someone who designed the crowd is a big Saint Rows fan.. might be an Easter egg? :p

This is a saint rows character shirt and it's in PURPLE!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20211016_181609.jpg
    IMG_20211016_181609.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread