Cricket 22 Bats

Firstly If I am creating something that is already out there then please accept my apologies, I did search for Bat requests and most were for games from 20 years ago!

There were so many brilliant classic bats in C19 and I know those logos are no longer usable, but I would love it if some wizard could make some (or all of the following).

I have provided front and back images. This should cover almost all Aussie's from the 80's and early 90's

Attachments

• Kook_RidgeBack.jpg
    Kook_RidgeBack.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Kookaburra-bubble.jpg
    Kookaburra-bubble.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Kookaburra-gold-crown.jpg
    Kookaburra-gold-crown.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Kookaburra-Green.jpg
    Kookaburra-Green.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 37
  • County.jpg
    County.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Slaz_V100.png
    Slaz_V100.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 28

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Firstly If I am creating something that is already out there then please accept my apologies, I did search for Bat requests and most were for games from 20 years ago!

There were so many brilliant classic bats in C19 and I know those logos are no longer usable, but I would love it if some wizard could make some (or all of the following).

I have provided front and back images. This should cover almost all Aussie's from the 80's and early 90's

Thanks for these images. I have made some retro bats, mainly slazenger and st peter that are up on the server under mrdconnors.

There's also a sensational symonds super tusker made by the legend that is @Llewelynf

I will look at these but as a caveat: 1)i'm not very good and 2) i'm v busy at the moment so can't promise i'd do them soon

Statto_74

School Cricketer
Thanks for these images. I have made some retro bats, mainly slazenger and st peter that are up on the server under mrdconnors.

There's also a sensational symonds super tusker made by the legend that is @Llewelynf

I will look at these but as a caveat: 1)i'm not very good and 2) i'm v busy at the moment so can't promise i'd do them soon
Despite me coming over as a needy/impatient child, I am fully understanding that people have other stuff going on, I will just be eternally grateful if some are made, I know how much effort I am bring to the party!

Also Dave your efforts are better than mine, I only have Microsoft Paint to work with!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How does one go about making a bat logo, just curious as I want to dip my toe in. Some of the new Icon bat stickers look sick af.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
How does one go about making a bat logo, just curious as I want to dip my toe in. Some of the new Icon bat stickers look sick af.
I basically just draw each bit using the creator tool. I play on Xbox so don’t know if it’s any easier on PC

I try and get some good close up images and then try and draw it as best as I can. Any text i try and do on inkscape as that’s easier than using the creator tool and then just add the different bits to hopefully make the final product

Images below may help as well

Attachments

• 35150B5E-3A59-4568-9BC8-48C7E3C0DE5C.jpeg
    35150B5E-3A59-4568-9BC8-48C7E3C0DE5C.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 2B1BE656-F4AB-4A3B-BF4F-B5159D8C6D92.jpeg
    2B1BE656-F4AB-4A3B-BF4F-B5159D8C6D92.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 2293E8A3-78A4-4C08-A63B-AE1499FC9A79.jpeg
    2293E8A3-78A4-4C08-A63B-AE1499FC9A79.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 30

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice. Having said that, as a novice I was hoping one could import svg files to make life easier lol. My drawing skills don't go beyond stick figures.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Nice. Having said that, as a novice I was hoping one could import svg files to make life easier lol. My drawing skills don't go beyond stick figures.
You can, but I find it difficult getting decent images, guess it comes down to what you search for though.

@Llewelynf and @Amol1996 could be the ones to speak to when it comes to svg type stuff :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread