Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game looks amazing I don't understand then

The game looks amazing and I don't understand why people do complaining. As Ross said that full and final game coming 2nd December.
Complaints mainly initiated by a group of pirates intentionally to create negative publicity, because they don't like the pricing and compared with C19 price. But quality will stand till end

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just hope that when the game gets the Day 1 patch, the commentary team stops saying too many dot balls in that over. Mufah.. I am playing test match.. there will be dot balls
Just want to know are u facing flickering issue during game or m the only one (not talking about crowd fps issue) … thanks

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@WutUpMahGlipGlops what kind of dismissals are you getting whilst bowling? Those scorecards seem great.

Also I understand the videos Amnol is posting are from Xbox ONE version so maybe graphically will look even better than that?

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Don't know if I'm being blind and/or daft, but after watching the IGN video and playing career myself I haven't seen where to edit my bowling action or batting style at the start of the career? Have I just missed it completely?

fender211pi

School Cricketer
For me the gameplay is everything. I have nearly 900 hours Tennis Elbow 2013, which looks like THIS:

tennis-elbow-2013-690x388.jpg

I play it so much because it's:
1) a fairly close simulation of real tennis
2) a good challenge on the higher difficulties
3) FUN

While the Cricket 19 gameplay is good and I've had a lot of enjoyment in it (300 hours on Steam but a lot of that was beta testing), after 2 and a half years I've become a bit tired of some of the predictable "quirks" in the gameplay. I was really hoping the new game would add big improvements to things like AI batting, ball and pitch physics, weather etc. I'll obviously reserve judgement until the full game is released but it's hard not to be a little disappointed with how similar the game-play looks to Cricket 19 at the moment.
Whilst i absolutely dig what C22 looks like, I truly get what you're trying to say. Don Bradman Cricket 14/DBC is still, by far, my favourite Big Ant cricket title. The batting felt powerful and like it had some weight to it, the commentary (as repetitive it was, i actually enjoyed it a lot), graphics were ahead of it's time considering it was BA's first ever cricket game.

Would've loved if the DBC14 batting system carried over to the next games but... Still can't wait for C22.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Awful lot of footage being posted of a couple months old version of the game, yikes. Gotta feel for Big Ant
Well thats true but you have posted a video with those video as well. Not to be that asshole but preach what your practice perhaps?
I definitely feel for Big Ant as the game is perhaps 2 months old version or even older. However I do not think its all too bad. People are actually defending them and they are actually gettimg some nice publicity of people playing it. Tell me what is the difference between someone uploading the footage vs what IGN did? They have the same build I am thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread