Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Whatever it is, BAS will break the gameplay few months after the release of the new game. Only way for them to ensure we keep buying their crap every 2 years. Cricket 22 had a way better gaming experience in some of the previous patches than this one. Yet they are not bothered to correct basic stuffs.

Last edited:

noys390

Club Cricketer
I find a lot of folks here talking about a new game coming up, so is there any indication from BAS about it or just guess work. Usually BAS releases a new game after 2 yrs gap but this game is not even 2 yrs old.

Hester

County Cricketer
I find a lot of folks here talking about a new game coming up, so is there any indication from BAS about it or just guess work. Usually BAS releases a new game after 2 yrs gap but this game is not even 2 yrs old.
Any talk of a new game is utter poppycock.

D

Deleted member 185125

Just got an insider news that Aakash Chopra and Vekatesh Prasad are included as commentators in the next Cricket Game. This also mean there might be two versions of the game - KL edition and Non KL edition.

Career mode to include the most requested features - cheerleaders and bookies.

Happy weekend. Please don't ask me for more info.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got an insider news that Aakash Chopra and Vekatesh Prasad are included as commentators in the next Cricket Game. This also mean there might be two versions of the game - KL edition and Non KL edition.

Career mode to include the most requested features - cheerleaders and bookies.

Happy weekend. Please don't ask me for more info.
Nice joke of the weekend

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Actual serious post.

Would be cool to see The 6ixty added as a format. I think it'd make a good mode for Big XI or online. A bit of a combo of T10 and the 5Five that's in the game (with reduced number of wickets).

Also, potentially licensed as it falls under CWI and involves the CPL teams.

B

Bigby Wolf

Actual serious post.

Would be cool to see The 6ixty added as a format. I think it'd make a good mode for Big XI or online. A bit of a combo of T10 and the 5Five that's in the game (with reduced number of wickets).

Also, potentially licensed as it falls under CWI and involves the CPL teams.
Also nextwave multimedia the creator of the WCC series games have gotten the official license of the West Indies cricket team for their mobile game.

Well be interesting to see how this licensing things work will BA still hold the WI license in future games or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love the fielding in Ashes Cricket. If only they could use the exacts same script in Cricket 22. I would easily rate the game 9/10 if they could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread