Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I hope there is an option for a more progressive element in career mode you should need to become better at the game to progress .Also it would be nice to have a min expectations narrative and proper targets .Collision detection on the field of play and more awareness from commentators eg not changing commentator just before lunch or being aware that the game is coming to an end.
Lastly legend setting for al is fixed .This means to me even if you bat on easy level they don't bowl an over in exactly the same place and with the same result but they change the field and line and length.
Really finally getting a bit claustrophobic in the indoor nets.The weather is nice any chance we can go outside for a bit of a bat and bowl.
:cheers

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Limiting the overseas players in the playing XI for different league is one thing I like to see in Cricket 22.
This was not available in Cricket 19 (not sure about the earlier versions). Hope this is fairly easy one to be implemented.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Limiting the overseas players in the playing XI for different league is one thing I like to see in Cricket 22.
This was not available in Cricket 19 (not sure about the earlier versions). Hope this is fairly easy one to be implemented.
Not possible till the time custom created players are banned from cricket games.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well its thursday tomrow and i want bigant to release atleast creation tool for our heros to make ready kits and bats for us .. !

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Not possible till the time custom created players are banned from cricket games.
Custom created players are assigned a nationality. Right? So any player who doesn't belong to a country should be designated as overseas player for that country T20 league. Each league to be assigned a max allowable overseas player, same should be considered while selecting the playing XI. Does sounds simple, but doesn't know if this is how it has to be implemented. @MattW may shed some light on this.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The stepping out in the Cricket 22 Nets is so pleasing. I hope it’s the same in the main game. Exactly 2 weeks to go now!

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I would love to see if BA will allow to modify/edit licensed team & players as we all know we had to go for custom team for licensed team. BA can allow the edit feature for licensed team and can also have their own creation ID which will contain licensed team so that if someone don’t want any modifications and want the default licensed team then he can download and replace it.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well for time I will pass my time playing GTA trilogy the definitive edition while I wait till Cricket 22 release date.
Well forzaH5 just released and avl with game pass no doubt one of good racing game.

But matter of fact is cricket is cricket :)

i wish if BA could add “recent form” to AI who check online with official ICC rankings and depicts strong opponent in game as whole team chemistry while batting, bowling and fielding.

seriously that would be next level of cricket.

one example is in cricket19 if we play WC tournament, mostly other group semi finalists are BAN,AFG irrespective of team like IND,SAF,ENG are present in same group (which auto play by AI). At least this must be fixed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Well forza5 just released and avl with game pass no doubt one of good racing game.

But matter of fact is cricket is cricket :)

i wish if BA could add “recent form” to AI who check online with official ICC rankings and depicts strong opponent in game as whole team chemistry while batting, bowling and fielding.

seriously that would be next level of cricket.
That would definitely be next level of AI. Stats, Form, latest squad and lineups. Possibilities are endless.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That would definitely be next level of AI. Stats, Form, latest squad and lineups. Possibilities are endless.
All these wouldn't even matter if the gameplay sense of AI isn't top notch or else everything surrounding it would be just cosmetic.. And I really hope that AI has a good amount of leap over the Cricket 19..

Users who are viewing this thread