Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

RAVI99

Club Captain
Was waiting for ultimate team from long time super excited if it is for online, more to add I
will pump like shib inu if they add pro clubs online.
Good work Ross and big ant team.

D

Deleted member 185125

Has anyone been able to play lofted slog sweep (0:22), and stepping down lofted shots like 0:36 and 0:49 in the video?

painter321

School Cricketer
Steam depot just got updated an hour ago probably creation tool in next few days , Probably on Wednesday or Thursday I reckon.

painter321

School Cricketer
Was waiting for ultimate team from long time super excited if it is for online, more to add I
Me too I am more pumped up for this mode than any other mode.
Post automatically merged:

Would be great if it is online and offline at the same time.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Just hoping this time we could download kits separately will be a good addition.

Ultimate team great addition but in this format you meet with random online players with movement restricted if some one keeps 9 on off and keep bowling wide off will spoil the fun hope big ant team will take care of this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Looks like it might be only licensed or locked skilled players online. Otherwise it's going to be hard to implement the feature.

Users who are viewing this thread