Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you finding that most of the players in a test match wear blue gloves though? It was a glitch that hasn't been fixed. Batsmen who are meant to be wearing gloves with team colours will still wear blue gloves. In a test match.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they remove so many things from the stadium creator? There aren't even any mountains anymore. Wot no Newlands??
also upper stands adboards are missing....

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
The pull shots are messed up now. A lot of time batsmen plays backfoot glance instead of pull. I don't know why did they have to touch pull shots

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Even @MattW doesn't have a clue lol
Well in a way that's correct - there's a task with a programmer to resolve what that option is, as it isn't pointing to the correct difficulty options. I hope to get that resolved in a future update.

Is anyone else having issues with the running screen HUD? It inverts itself sometimes which is annoying lol.
I've not yet been able to see it in game, but the task for this one is resolved on our end, so if all is good that will be resolved in the next update.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Is anyone else having issues with the running screen HUD? It inverts itself sometimes which is annoying lol. I use Broadcast 2 camera for running. The Strikers end should be at the top of the small screen and the non-strikers at the bottom. Sometimes it's ok but other times it’s not. I know it's not on the top of the list of worst issues in the game, but it’s annoying as you get mixed up when running to the end the ball is being thrown too.
Yes, I've tried using different running cams and it seems like they all do that occasional 'flip'. Whatever the reason, it's definitely not helpful and yeah I get confused by it too.

Not sure if to bother raising a ticket, as I've not heard back anything about the Match Designer powerplay bug, nor seen it fixed and I submitted that one on the 11th of December! It's a full on unfunctional part of the game out of the box, reported as a bug 5 weeks ago and it still hasn't "found it's way to the top of the pile", with even one of their programmers???

There's plenty of other issues, such as this weird running camera "flip", the high-arcing lofted shots, players kicking the ball around in the outfield at times (requiring game exit and reload), players running and shuffling out of their creases for a nice runout and things like the backfoot cut going away, the backfoot pull not playing out properly nearly all the time now and going to leg glance often. How about disfunctional stumpings? How about overly apparent match situation scripting? I could go on with a list of a dozen or so more.

Why would I raise tickets for a lot of this stuff, when something I reported that long ago, that would seem a very basic fix, has not been yet?

It also seems like a lot of the people who design players, teams and logos are seeming to start to lose interest and I can't help wondering if the state of the game is a factor there? Why design players and teams to go into a game which often plays badly? Which leads me onto another thing. The licensed teams are still incredibly inferior to the Planet Cricket creators, with the exception of Australia and (maybe) England. To make the West Indies, New Zealand and Ireland debacle worse, you can't edit them at all! Who'd play AT ALL with Big Ant's development New Zealand, if a creator made a well skilled and playfaced version? At least it'd be editable (as long as the creator allowed it). In short the licensed teams are overall pathetic and they could have reached out to the Planet Cricket creators for a temporary fix ahead of them hopefully one day creating what they describe DAY ONE on the box.

The patience is wearing thin with the game. Cricket '19 is considerably better for all it's minor faults and this game has had about 15 patches. This waiting for Wednesday patches each week could be a good thing (better testing - how good is that inhouse testing???), but it's also a bit worrying. I mean who wants to wait a week if they fix 4 things and break 2 others which are slightly worse?

s0074845

Club Captain
@MattW is there plan to tone AI game play for test,ODI and twenty twenty please . At the moment I have lodged ticket for frequent running of the ball towards third man, wild hoick , edges showing cover drive animation in test plus the tendency to score boundary every over at any cost in test.
I have already played with skill level of several players and it’s off no use and they keep doing their slog fest

Need to get spinners to bowl more attacking line with attacking field and quicks to bowl more outside off stump line with variety like cutters, slower ball and Yorkers

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I have played One day with AI in Legend Match Difficulty Hard , AI Making about 450 Runs in 50 Over , And also we also can chase those runs easily .

It doesn't looks like real cricket , It looks like Baseball in cricket , we can make every ball for six and so does AI

s0074845

Club Captain
I have played One day with AI in Legend Match Difficulty Hard , AI Making about 450 Runs in 50 Over , And also we also can chase those runs easily .

It doesn't looks like real cricket , It looks like Baseball in cricket , we can make every ball for six and so does AI
I was watching @mohammedsherry video and could see nothing has changed as you can play easily to reach any target with spinners bowling mile wide outside off and with pace bowlers bowling middle and leg line mostly

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa

Use sliders from WealyH and Rumple43. Also drop AI strike rate to 30. I have had some intense 50 over matches. Not talking about Career thoug. I think career mode is very poorly scripted and not wasting my time with it.

aragon

Club Cricketer
Use sliders from WealyH and Rumple43. Also drop AI strike rate to 30. I have had some intense 50 over matches. Not talking about Career thoug. I think career mode is very poorly scripted and not wasting my time with it.
Where can i find those sliders?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Last edited:

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer
Had a great bowling experience in this game . Ai run rate was realistic, AI defended well at times . Hit few sixs when AI batsman was more settled. Few good slip and keepers catches , realistic bouse . One LBW, and one lose shoot cought at covers . Also 2 bat pads .

So what i did was i got @Rumple43 slider and modified it a little .

Am happy to share the sliders if any ones interested
20220118_150732.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread