Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone confirm please if AI slog fest every over in test has stopped in this update ?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shout out to whomever is in charge of lighting, the overcast conditions have come a long way in the last month. Looks really good (This is at the WACA at about 11:30 AM under a dark cloud).

cricket22_2022_01_20_23_11_07_500.jpg

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh good grief,

Game is now constantly crashing on Xbox Series X since the last patch & it doesn't just crash back to the home screen, it's forces the Xbox to actually shut down.

I've NEVER experienced another title doing that on a console before.

I can see there's been some additional improvements again but crashes like that can literally cause system damage & that's simply unacceptable, period.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Oh good grief,

Game is now constantly crashing on Xbox Series X since the last patch & it doesn't just crash back to the home screen, it's forces the Xbox to actually shut down.

I've NEVER experienced another title doing that on a console before.

I can see there's been some additional improvements again but crashes like that can literally cause system damage & that's simply unacceptable, period.
Really can cricket 22 become the reason of someone system getting damaged?

Users who are viewing this thread