Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I purchased it digitally, but I did not get an email with the code.
You wouldn't get the code. Go to the game page again and you'll see an option to download nets or demo. Code is for people ordering the game physically (as is game CD) . Just search Cricket 22 and go into the game page and it'll display something to download :)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
You wouldn't get the code. Go to the game page again and you'll see an option to download nets or demo. Code is for people ordering the game physically (as is game CD) . Just search Cricket 22 and go into the game page and it'll display something to download :)
Thanks for the update, I tried but I'm not getting any option for the nets challenge download. I can share a screenshot if it helps.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Thanks for the update, I tried but I'm not getting any option for the nets challenge download. I can share a screenshot if it helps.
Post automatically merged:

I suddenly feel like IT helpdesk, lol. Sure man. If I can't help, the community will!
Thanks for giving a try though, sorry for spamming (not intentional)

Attachments

• 20211022_110438.jpg
    20211022_110438.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
  • 20211022_110431.jpg
    20211022_110431.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 20211022_110431.jpg
    20211022_110431.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 49

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tried everything. No traces of the nets challenge anywhere. Should I try writing to big ant?
Go to the games library, it gets added there. Even I was not able to find it initially since I had procured the preorder via the ps app.

Go to the library via the console (no need to get into the psn store again). There you will find the download for nets

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Go to the games library, it gets added there. Even I was not able to find it initially since I had procured the preorder via the ps app.

Go to the library via the console (no need to get into the psn store again). There you will find the download for nets
Thanks a ton man, that worked.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I know the graphics in Cricket 22 will be much better at the time of release, but what do you guys think about the graphics currently? To me, it feels like an enhanced version of DBC 17's graphics combined with Cricket 19's realism, which is great in my opinion :yes

SyedFsKHaris

School Cricketer
I know the graphics in Cricket 22 will be much better at the time of release, but what do you guys think about the graphics currently? To me, it feels like an enhanced version of DBC 17's graphics combined with Cricket 19's realism, which is great in my opinion :yes
As the dev said Graphics will be better than Cricket 19

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I played PS4 and PS5 version of nets. Framerate is amazing in ps5 and it's the fidelity thats making ps5 nets better than PS4s. Also HDR and color edge detailing are good in ps5. But if you ask me about overall graphics irrespective to the usage on different consoles, yes, it looks to have used all the things from the previous release but hey I like it and its better than C19 or DBC17 or both.

Again too early to tell but whatever we have now looks GOOD!

ragingryano

School Cricketer
Watching this video recorded in 4K on a PS5, it certainly looks super crisp & high fidelity - I will personally be purchasing on PS5

Users who are viewing this thread