Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Maybe eventually one day it will also be possible to change bats as well mid game with different bats (heavy or light) having an impact on the bat swing speed and how hard it hits the ball. Not expecting it in the current game obviously but maybe in future the feature can be introduced to add even more depth to the game

Think we should aim for outfield catches. And cloudy skies when it’s raining first!

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most importantly those amusing low one handed catches, batsman automatically sliding behind while playing backfoot cut, fascinating get to a position first and then pick the ball by wicket keepers, being completely oblivious about a run out chance and.. catches not carrying to slips unless you bring them up.... These "awesome gameplay mechanics" Should be taken care of. I hope C22 refined them.
Post automatically merged:

Think we should aim for outfield catches. And cloudy skies when it’s raining first!
Sounds like a sarcasm! :lol

D

Deleted member 185125

Had anyone noticed any difference when changing the pitch types in the nets?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well after playing cricket22 .. now cricket19 ghraphics looks very bad to me :/

shan111

Associate Captain
Does aftertouch have any real effect if you are using Pro bowling controls while bowling as a pacer ?

Last edited:

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
I'm waiting for spinners to bowl front foot no-ball since 2014.
They do bowl no balls in cricket 19....it has occurred to me many times while playing on ps 4

I'm waiting for spinners to bowl front foot no-ball since 2014.
They do bowl no balls in cricket 19....it has occurred to me many times while playing on ps 4

Sonic_2021

Club Captain

Even I got no balls against spinners like 3-4 times but no one really knows HOW it happens. It just happens randomly.

D

Deleted member 185125

Even I got no balls against spinners like 3-4 times but no one really knows HOW it happens. It just happens randomly.
The only way it happens is cos of a bug. Shorts hit lofted on the legside, at times gets called a bouncer. Two such instances in an over results in a no-ball and as a result the game thinks the bowler has bowled two bouncers for the over and subsequent ball is a free hit. This was bug present since initial release of the game, not sure if it was ever fixed.

D

Deleted member 185125

So in the steam version, you can select the Team but not on Console?

Reactions: DAP

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Unable to upload video but anyone noticed if they added a new bowling animation, I tried to play nets as England(Female team) and the action was new for me. Don't know if it was already in C19 or not.

Users who are viewing this thread