Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not really fussed on more official licenses tbh. The academy does a good job, particularly now that playface feature was introduced.

More licenses just means we're stuck with the same kits for 2 years when teams change them every year & in Bangladesh's case 100 times a year
It'd good if kits could at least be added to a licensed to team even if old ones can't be removed. England has an entire new kit deal starting next April so the ones that come with the game will have a six month shelf life.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not really fussed on more official licenses tbh. The academy does a good job, particularly now that playface feature was introduced.

More licenses just means we're stuck with the same kits for 2 years when teams change them every year & in Bangladesh's case 100 times a year
I agree. The main reason why I haven't played as one of the licensed teams in career mode in C19 is because I know I would get bored playing with the same kit over and over. For me personally, I enjoy the freedom of customizing the kit of all my teams in career mode. Sometimes you need a break of just playing matches and then you can get creative and customize kit, bats, stadiums etc. Then you go back and play matches and fine tune your creations as you go along. I would love to see the official kits of the licensed teams in career mode, but with the option to add some of my own custom kits.

D

Deleted member 185125

Unable to upload video but anyone noticed if they added a new bowling animation, I tried to play nets as England(Female team) and the action was new for me. Don't know if it was already in C19 or not.
Yes I saw it in one of the stream. Felt like it was similar to Chris Woakes action. I could be wrong abt whose action it is but It definitely wasn't present in 19. Also I noticed a brand new leave animation which looked cool.

D

Deleted member 185125

I'm rooting for Bangladesh license so that I can one day get to kick the stumps off as Shakib Al-hassan. On a serious note it shouldn't just be the face scan, they need to include the original bowling action or any uniquely batting animation should be associated to it. Also agree to what @wasteyouryouth mentioned abt the ability to add new uniforms.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does aftertouch have any real effect if you are using Pro bowling controls while bowling as a pacer ?

i think they have added extra thing to where the bal u drop .. which is somehow okay .. otherwise i was okay with old classic controls ..

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Uh oh!

If Ross is testing the level of piracy with such pricing of C22, And if he stands by his words, then God help us! I can clearly see due to price lot more piracy will happen than C19. Actually not only the price, piracy will be there. I reckon they should opt for denuvo like fifa did to combat piracy. I understand that impacts price but pc version will live long. Fifa hadn't being cracked since 3 iterations now. Hope C22 is not the end

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Uh oh!

Well I guess it's bye bye to PC version then, People in India and Pakistan are selling pirate copy on the streets like it's nothing.
I can remember in Pakistan all the PC store were selling lots of pirated games for like 100 to 200 rupees.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Oh my god, lol. Moin Ali going thru the nets to bowl and I still got bowled :P I guess I did say this earlier, but back foot shots are better.. a lot better!!

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Uh oh!

Just to clarify

cricket19 number of review 1903
Ashes Cricket number of review 374
Don Bradman Cricket 17 number of review 248
Don Bradman Cricket 14 number of review 248

Definitely This stats showing great improvement in PC version in cricket 19.

@MattW

PC version is show positive sign , PC version is always great

Users who are viewing this thread